Thomas DeMark Sequential System

If you have marked Sell Countdown bars, then 1 and 2 are wrong....they dont fulfil the condition of C > High of bar 2 bars back.

Smart_trade
I have used the rule C>or= H rule

1st bar close is 33.25 and the high 2 bar ago is 33
2nd bar close is 31.5 and the high 2 bar ago is 31.25

I have used the rule C>or= H rule

1st bar close is 33.25 and the high 2 bar ago is 33
2nd bar close is 31.5 and the high 2 bar ago is 31.25
Kindly mark the bars which you need confirmation. And mention clearly whether you are marking sell countdown bars or sell set up bars.

The markings on the last right hand side move up....you have marked 1,2,3,4,5 etc....I presume you are marking sell countdown....but there are other sell countdown bars before that....

Study the conditions properly, dont be in hurry...market and DeMark methods both are here to stay they are not disappearing in hurry....:D

Smart_trade

yes the entire black colored marking of no. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 are sell CD bars.

i want to know that are all CD bars properly chosen and properly marked?

the logic i have used is:

"close of the marked bar is more than or equal to high 2 bars back"

i have also made the thick black line near numbers just to point at the bar to which the number is assigned..!!

i am trying to bridge the communication gap as near as possible... inconvenience caused is regretted...

i am giving my best to stick to the conditions and hence a practical example for cleaner understanding.....!!!

can you please tell me post number??
my apologies it is on page number 37 post no 366 pls copt the entire code and paste it in a notepad rename as desired... make sure u change the extension from txt to afl..

thank you

feel free to ask more...

please use this afl only for setup and tdst lines... dont u it for countdown... do the countdown phase manually....

regards...

I tried to google search TD Combo to see if any good link is available...but no good link. I will post TD Combo in this thread on this weekend.

Smart_trade
:thumb::clap::clapping:

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/2998/afly.jpg

i have taken care and tried to plot count down as precise as possible... pls your comments are highly valuable for my understanding of the system... please also feel free to rectify my errors and notify without hesitation...

all are welcome to evaluate...

eagerly waiting...

thank you

as per the stop loss rule posted by smart traderji i found the stoploss point at 40.95
Sell count down bars marked by you are correct. I have following 2 observations.

1) After 10 countdown, we have a buy set up so the countdown process for sell countdown is to be given up.Now the prevailing set up is a buy set up.

2) Close of 13th countdown bar to be more than close of 8th countdown bar. So even if we ignore reverse set up, the 13 countdown is still not complete.

After 13 countdown bars, we have to wait for a bar in which close < open...( a black or red candle in other words) and that is the sell signal.

But your counting is correct....keep it up...:)

Smart_trade