"The Winning " JunJun style

OneThatGotAway

i calculated 310 as rock bottom ... today it went 295
today my account had only 17K left as protection money when price was quoting 295 ... so 9000 qty was standing on only 17K left lol
i.e span + 17 k
I said if this doesn;t die today i am infuse addtional 1 lakhs more so no one dies tomorrow . and may 23 is result on that day i expect it to rise up .tomorrow morning will transfer 100K from bank ....

jagankris

i calculated 310 as rock bottom ... today it went 295
today my account had only 17K left as protection money when price was quoting 295 ... so 9000 qty was standing on only 17K left lol
i.e span + 17 k
I said if this doesn;t die today i am infuse addtional 1 lakhs more so no one dies tomorrow . and may 23 is result on that day i expect it to rise up .tomorrow morning will transfer 100K from bank ....
I guess Technically the stock may go till 270 to 280 the previous monthly support.
Wish it posts good results and save you from here.

pannet1

One doesn't necessarily have to have that much money to get a blonde girlfriend. I have one, even though I definitely don't have that much money. :p Not to mention, a woman who's with you only for your money is simply not worth having.

4 lots at 351-352 & 2 lots at 338 averages to about 346-347. What's your stop-loss? 324 or 311? That seems like 2-3 lacs at risk, & by the typical 2% rule, one'd have to have a capital of 1-1.5 crore to be risking that much in one trade. :eek:
i almost could not see the price of TATAMOTORS it closed at 308 today. still Rs. 40 more to go .. and it printed a neutral candle today on the daily :eek:

OneThatGotAway

almost sucked life out of me .. today it could have been auto squareoff . i didn;t die due to timing lol
My iron man almost had only 0.2% power left in open space almost sucked life out of me but again i was lucky lol
i didn;t die lol

Broker wasn;t allowing me to transfer money from bank in live market saying nest update issue which is fat lie i too know that...

any ways today infused 2 lakhs more at 3:40 pm :xD

Resting on chair thinks . all i wanted was to make few money for my option career lol now i got stcuk in this tata chakraview
kahana jana tha hame khana phouch rahe hai... i am absorbing beating since 354 ^^ 281 i still refuse to quit lol

i think it is gone a take me September october...

anyways living great life every day i look at charts they teach me something new and u realize how little your knowledge was
u feel like tiny frog in huge ocean .

Remembering junjun quote Hame llife main galat kaam nahi liya khabi... today if price went almost more down 0.5 my trade would have been squared off .crocodile of stock market decided not to bite me while today it could have easily .. hopefully this year may be in profit :)

Last edited:

maneverfix

Test Bhai,

Kahi Sexttrader jays hahalt na ban jaye, if you remember, he was long Wipro around 550, for 2 years he kept on averaging and Rolling ( don't know paper trade or real ), then finally departed from TJ.