"The Winning " JunJun style

jagankris

9000 quantity, right? So, that's a loss of more than 6 lacs; I would definitely have died by now. :p It was trending down when you bought it, so if you'd shorted with the trend, you'd have been in 6 lacs profit instead of loss. Anyway, good luck with the recovery.
Hope JunJun will take my observations in the right spirit.

In options took trades against trend and kept averaging.
In TataMotors as well trade against trend and averaging.
No stops,Trading against Trend,averaging loosing trades,Early exits in profitable trades and holding on to loss trades,No MM rules according to his capital are his problems in my observation of his diary which typically all successful traders say don't do.
Hope his favorite TM will save him this time and the same mistakes are not repeated in future.

OneThatGotAway

hehe tyty all
@maneverfix it;s tatamotors Pounds mai earning hoti hai ^^ just wait for next quarter :xD i ain;t giving up on this one sla bank khali kar di ..
there is difference bwt donkey and horse .. but for now there seems no difference bwt both hehe. BAT will Arise weekly one in 3 months
@Newbie Day-Trader notional loss yes. day it gets auto squared off loss is booked . it;s not loss untill your bank can pay M2M ....
stock is not my primary source of income .
@jagankris i know all rules Sl etc when market opens i forget all my kungfu lol

for a while it;s vacation :xD zzz at end of year all matter is did u make 21% ? if yes all is good :xD
long term buyer in good company never losses .
Today i bought one plus 6 phone .... amazon delivery boy came tata motors was going down lol i didn;t even feel like testing it .
it;s still packed lol.will give this one to mom after 3-4 hrs use i am sure thats sufficient to bore me hehe

this crock will go under water to rest for a while zZZ.

@OneThatGotAway

I understand that trading isn't your primary source of income but nonetheless, a lot of people would consider that to be a lot to risk on a SINGLE trade. As @jagankris has pointed out, such a strategy can be quite dangerous, as we saw in the case of SexyTrader, who probably ended up losing a lot more. You might strongly believe in the price of company or any other financial instrument going in particular direction but as the famous quote goes, "The market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent." Anyway, the good thing as I see it is that you are still doing well because like I've said, if it was me, I'd probably not be able to function very well if I'd been carrying a loss that big, even if it's book-loss. All the best.

OneThatGotAway

Today after long i traded there was only 1 thing in my mind Don;t let go position at EOD.
Day was ok i was selling and buying and selling and buying ended up with 40K as m2m in win tax has to be deducted so approx 36k i think
that covers mobile bill lol evil smile.

i started at 11:00 trading i was all done by 1:38 pm :xD
i was operating on 15 min chart
With so much NOt tading and just watching i have realized one thing .. sell tata motors only only only if it goes up 5 -10 -15 R.s and instant cover in 2-3 r.s difference that way it covers day to day expense...
i do know this is risy and one might end up loosing position but hey on average tata moves 5-10 is clear sell :xD for instant 2-3 r.s difference
and i have learnt not to trade at all if moving range is 1-2 r.s from previouse day close .

Raj232

Give it a week and I think Tatamotors would cross 300/310 levels... (maybe after touching 288/290) and move up.. hopefully.. !!!
As per me.. Tatamotors is just ripe time for purchase.. since last 4 monts it was in downtrend and seems bottom formation is also complete.. any time upmove can start.. :) .. just my 2 cents..

As per me.. Tatamotors is just ripe time for purchase.. since last 4 monts it was in downtrend and seems bottom formation is also complete.. any time upmove can start.. :) .. just my 2 cents..
Agreed. But it won't be a vertical rise. There will be plenty of scary moves.