"The Winning " JunJun style

TraderGYO

Bro.. you were absolutely correct.. even though this trade sounded unbelievable initially.. but it has actually happened ... :)
Yesterday Nifty 10600 touched a high of Rs 53.80

So what exactly made you take this trade.. xabc .. or any other indicator ??
Actually it's a common pattern. I am using the stock chart to illustrate the point, it is same for futures also. The price was trading below 25 days EMA for a long time. Whenever the price goes above the EMA the bears starts to sell again strongly. See below, on April 6th the day's bars low went below prior day's low and then a weak bull rally. On13th of April it's breaks the prior day's low again for the second time- that's the entry bar for the bears. It's a low probability trade but risk/reward ratio makes up for that. Backtest it yourself.
TATAMOTORS.PNG

OneThatGotAway

9000 qty in F&0 is 6 lots :xD
me was short @ 357 and i knew rate will go till 340 at ease.

that day what fooled me was index
index was only 10 pts down so i thought index will soon go in positive hence i cutted my shorts @ around 352 or so and
bought 6000 4 lots same @ 352 or 351 i cann;t recall lol and 3000 2 lot more at @ 338

then that day tata fell 5% NEws of job cut came :(

Any ways weekly charts in india shows massive BAT will come.BUt ttm adr price on nasdaq was again scary on friday.
what ever happens happen :xD

Rememebr one thing :--
no patten works in stock market
there is no always success indicator .
there are promotors and stock operators and manipulators and FII Farsis lol

And my calculation was based on Fibonachii weekly basis that was propablity that just happened :xD not always it happens but it happens

tata;s fibonacii says 372 -383 in less then 1 to 3 months and 415 making 460 as ultimate target in next 1 years :xD
All this prediction of finochaii is correct untill and unless it breaks 324 that was recent low .
311 is lakshman rekha

And i am firm believer of it will not break 324 on EOD closing basic and hopefully lol
it;s not rocket science it;s simple maths

http://oi65.tinypic.com/2vjq7iq.jpg

Last edited:

OneThatGotAway

one more thing for option lovers ...
in may one can expect 10750 shhhhhhhhh
so day index falls like 100 pts thats the day come out of home sell your cloths and buy call of 10800 hehe :xD and i mean May 10800 CE
cmp is 80 if i had money i would wait for it be 50 or 30 30 is massive buy
currently not trading in option but havn;t forgetten how to fight

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer

index was only 10 pts down so i thought index will soon go in positive hence i cutted my shorts @ around 352 or so and
bought 6000 4 lots same @ 352 or 351 i cann;t recall lol and 3000 2 lot more at @ 338

Any ways weekly charts in india shows massive BAT will come.BUt ttm adr price on nasdaq was again scary on friday.

And my calculation was based on Fibonachii weekly basis that was propablity that just happened :xD not always it happens but it happens

tata;s fibonacii says 372 -383 in less then 1 to 3 months and 415 making 460 as ultimate target in next 1 years :xD
All this prediction of finochaii is correct untill and unless it breaks 324 that was recent low .
311 is lakshman rekha

And i am firm believer of it will not break 324 on EOD closing basic and hopefully lol

Cool Other charts tell as well that turnaround is round the corner.Will try to catch this croc along with you Bro.

now add 0 for every thing u derire
10 -->ice cream
100 -->Dosa
1000 ==>Fast broadband
10000 ==>mobile
100000 ==>scotter
1000000 ==> car
10000000 ==>house
100000000 ==>blonde / red / yellow silver gf ? lmao
One doesn't necessarily have to have that much money to get a blonde girlfriend. I have one, even though I definitely don't have that much money. :p Not to mention, a woman who's with you only for your money is simply not worth having.

311 is lakshman rekha

4 lots at 351-352 & 2 lots at 338 averages to about 346-347. What's your stop-loss? 324 or 311? That seems like 2-3 lacs at risk, & by the typical 2% rule, one'd have to have a capital of 1-1.5 crore to be risking that much in one trade. :eek:

OneThatGotAway

stop loss is :- Never meet a margin call ..(meaning whatsver is there in trading account let it protect it )no new money is to be transferred.
IN F& 0 one needs

1 lot tatamotors (1500) = 65000 as base margin + u need to keep protection money

its best to have double margin so u can trade with peace.
so having 120000 in account and u can trade 1 lot in peace .

mine is in F& 0 and not in EQ :xD

Catching crock don;t help lol catching it;s tail wearing iron man suit helps if he is able to cross Ocean haha evil smile

OneThatGotAway

i sold 3000 tata @ 341 today ....... idk why but i did .. (one that i bought at 338 i sold it)
if u have money in account heart is filled like i can stay now upto 290 :xD

market keeps going up but this tata hole don;t want to go up lol building frustration slowly hehe
mai buy karu tao sala character khila hai lol

remaing 6000 qty i am swear i won;t touch till latest 369

will take small money out like 50k to bank i think

from today i am start
1 oz i.e 28 grams of daily ....
walnut , cashunut
and before lunch i am take half cucumber and half tomatoes raw
and i am start daily to drink 5 litres of water .... at present i only drink hardly 2
and eat yogurt lasi daily

all this has been inspired from Guru mann youtube videos :xD

Last edited: