The Nifty Trading Lounge

Taurus1

Posted on Aug 12th, 16 days ago
On Friday, I opened a few long positions in the last 5 minutes.
Sgx 9748, +21
The next minor high is on 30th Aug

I''m exiting my longs on Aug 30/31 at 10043 s

It will go higher, however I'm not going to rollover my position.
Sgx 9896, +20

Nightwish and Tarja Turunen - Walking in the Air

Video from Lord of the Rings trilogy - The Return of the King
http://pc.cd/vS97

Taurus1

One Korean missile lands in the sea and all markets get loose motions ???
All these days they were rigging the markets up on false pretenses..........now they are rigging it down on false pretenses.
Same difference, new direction.

It will go higher, however I'm not going to rollover my position.
I'm holding my position and it is quite possible to go to 10043 tho may not be on time.
Sgx 9845, +57

Taurus1

Posted on Aug 12th, 20 days ago
On Friday, I opened a few long positions in the last 5 minutes
Sgx 9748, +21
Posted on Aug 24th at 8AM
If the gap is <60, I will add to my position

All posted in advance, before the move started.

Remember, prediction doesn't exist, it never works, it can't be done ............ in this dimension ........................ ever

10043 had a good chance if not for the Korean missile, can happen in this settlement.

It will go higher, however I'm not going to roll my position.
And out yesterday

In at the lows and out at the high ............................... again

Taurus1

FB posts flooded with millions of fake likes
http://epaperbeta.timesofindia.com/...ed-with-millions-of-fake-likes-11092017015041

They are realizing this just now, on Twitter it has been going on for ages.

Most of the zero performance experts have accounts on twitter and 10 to 20 bogus accounts to like their own posts from, and talk to themselves.
Here also, I've seen quite a few guys with 5 or more bogus ids to thank themselves and comment on how good they are.

The motive is always promotion with zero proof of performance

Yesterday in the last 5 minutes, I shorted.
It's a lossless trade so even if it goes 50 pts or 500 pts the other way, I still get my money back.

Remember, lossless trading doesn't exist, it never works, it can't be done ......... in this universe ....................................... ever.
Very similar to ............ remember, prediction never works

Sgx 10090, -11

Here also, I've seen quite a few guys with 5 or more bogus ids to thank themselves and comment on how good they are.

The motive is always promotion with zero proof of performance
Please reveal their IDs (in full or in part)
I will love to know such IDs,

Though I know one senior and famous member did this for long time, with 6/7 fake ids. But he is no more on board now.

Taurus1

Any updates? Predictions?
Don't you know that prediction never works........ the expert conman said so.

Please reveal their IDs (in full or in part)
I will love to know such IDs,
Though I know one senior and famous member did this for long time, with 6/7 fake ids. But he is no more on board now.
Nowadays, I visit the forum, open this thread, post and go, without reading anything else.
Once every 2 months or so I may go through some of the forum posts.

Making allegations without proof is wrong, even though some of the ids are blatantly obvious.

Just look for zero performance with accomplices/bogus ids shouting "Hail, Hail, Hail, Hail, Hail, Hail, Hail, Hail, Hail, Hail, Hail, Hail, Hail, Hail, Hail, Hail, Hail, Hail, Hail, Hail, Hail, Hail" at high volume.

@Taurus1: Please share your views now!
From Oct 1st, I was in Atlanta, on Sunday we got back.... yet to update my databases.

At 3:25, I will place a lossless short on Nifty..... there, now that I've said it, many zero performance experts will suddenly become bearish

Sgx 10510, +31

Before leaving, a few friends asked for a Google downloader..... it is done, I will post it in a few days.

Taurus1