The Nifty Trading Lounge

Taurus1

Posted on 19th Dec at 8am
A major high coming up today.....should be over by 11 AM
Sgx 10420, +20

I wasn't expecting a U turn.......... but it appears the market had other ideas. The inevitable can only be delayed........... not cancelled.

10700 s is a stone wall and the Sgx is at 10728

At 10700 s, I will place a lossless short

Taurus1

Posted on Jan 15th
At 10700 s, I will place a lossless short
As soon as I saw reversal confirmation, I got in

Worst case scenario if the market moves the other way, I get my money back...... though it does mean a missed opportunity.

Today, I will add another lossless short position at 10900 s and roll the previous trade into Feb.
All posted in advance ....... no "after the event" BS

Sgx 10913, - 1

Sidz

10420, 10700 and 10900 today. Surprising to see markets breaching your levels three times in a row.

I hope the fall is evident now. Waiting for some black swan event.

Taurus1

Now that all the events are over the real game begins.. Yesterday, I opened another lossless short at 11065.
Wait a minnit, this is an after the event trade, shouldn't I say that I got in at the exact high ?

I really need to do more of these "after the event", trades, er posts......... potential to make trillions.

The zero performance experts are undecided to go long or short........ will proclaim their judgement a millisecond before the umpire calls the boundary .

I wonder how many longs/shorts held on to their positions through the swings yesterday.......... see, thats another reason to do after the event posts.

what exactly you mean by "lossless" short ?
If the trade doesn't go my way, they give my money back

If it goes my way, I make a profit.

Next support at my earlier posted level of 11903 s
Sgx 10938, -110

Taurus1

Last week, I got an email with a screen pic attached of a post here which is now deleted.
There were a couple of points in the post which need to be addressed as they keep repeating over and over.

It is now the norm for people here to think that if they cannot do something or figure out how it is done .......... then nobody can.......... anywhere in the world.................... ever.

This would be funny, if it wasn't so incredibly dumb. Stone Age thinkers alive in 2018.

If you think lossless trading cannot be done, you are absolutely right, and I totally agree.
It really cannot be done ........................................................................ by you.
Happy?
BTW, 90% of your thoughts on lossless trading are assumptions blindly accepted as fact.

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Some years ago, when I was doing turn dates, all sorts of comments were passed by so called "experts" .......... the usual stuff........ market timing cannot be done, it never works, etc etc, blah blah. No harm in it, everyone is entitled to have their own opinion.

When my turn dates started working, the "experts" went silent/vanished as they usually do.
Then guys would ask why it didn't work ....... when it went wrong.
Note the change from "it never works" to "it doesn't work all the time".

Then I started doing price levels and the same single working brain cell comments came........... it never works......... it can't be done, etc, blah blah.
Some of my levels at high/low worked very well, so again the "experts" went silent/vanished.
The very same guys who said prediction never works, can't be done, are trying to do "prediction" now...................... most amazing U turn

Now the new question is, "why doesn't it work all the time"...........

Arthur Schopenhauer - Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized. In the first it is ridiculed, in the second it is opposed, in the third it is regarded as self-evident.

I totally welcome evaluation of my hit rate, you must keep score. Not only of me but of all.
Performance is everything.

At the same time, I will also say that if you find the info in this thread not upto the mark, feel free to go somewhere else and use the info there.

Support coming up at 10127 s by the 22nd/23rd, I will close my 11060 position and roll my 10900 and 10700 positions to March.

Close yesterday at 10387 s
Sgx 10376, -29

Sidz

I receive alerts when you post in this thread every once a while (At around 8.15AM everytime) I would like to highlight that you are referring to my post which was deleted(The reason of which is unknown, since I mainly highlighted the three or four instances in a row where your accurate predictions way totally haywire)

I would not be interested in replying to essay of yours claiming you to be great. As I believe, for every great fighter like Muhammad Ali, Steve Jobs and other eminent celebrities, they often have a habit of placing themselves ahead of mere mortal others. I am happy to remain your follower and look forward to your posts (And in case they go haywire again, I will pin point them again just like I have been praising your target achievements in this thread)

I wish to become a small percent of a knowledgeable trader like you. And keep posting your views again once the support is touched after this weekend(if it does)