Swing Trading Crude Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reentry short below 6051-f...with stop loss over the first bar high(120tf)

Saint sir please start a thread of NIFTY and BNF present trend.Please plaese:thumb:
By trend......you mean an analysis on where Nifty and Bank Nifty is with respect to the trend?

So many great guys already here who have been indicating the direction of the latest trend,Sonika....... don't have the links as yet to their threads.Will put it up here a bit later..

By trend......you mean an analysis on where Nifty and Bank Nifty is with respect to the trend?

So many great guys already here who have been indicating the direction of the latest trend,Sonika....... don't have the links as yet to their threads.Will put it up here a bit later..
Short term positional (7-15 days)trend of NIFTY and BNF.....:thumb:

correct sir then we can compare with TV expert like Sukhani sir :thumb:
Oh no....... don't think there is anyone here who would like to be compared to Sukhani Sir :rofl: (I am making a general assumption,I could be wrong,so please do ask them )

As far as I am concerned........ I don't want to be placed in the same bracket......so it's Sukhani Sir all the way I guess ..... :lol:

Oh no....... don't think there is anyone here who would like to be compared to Sukhani Sir :rofl: (I am making a general assumption,I could be wrong,so please do ask them )

As far as I am concerned........ I don't want to be placed in the same bracket......so it's Sukhani Sir all the way I guess ..... :lol:
Saint this lady wanted to say.......she want to compare with all TV expert vs all TJ expert....common don't run away :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.