Swing Trading Crude Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people who have free time, like me post the max unproductive Posts on TJ ! Why should any one oblige Sonika or Omsai just because they think they have hit the 'seniors' where it hurts most.
They forget, 'you spit on the moon, it land on your own face' ! :D
Who is the "Moon" ? ..by the way ?

Dear Saint,

Why have you chosen Crude in open forum? I am sure some people gonna loose all their earnings by following and subsequently trading this notorious scrip.

Lot size of crude is on higher side comparison to NSE or currency scrips and trading at least 2 lots crude some body must have above 5 Lakh to trade with.

With 1/2 Lakh amount if somebody gonna try this, surely loose all his pennies within a month or maximum by two.

Dear Saint,

Why have you chosen Crude in open forum? I am sure some people gonna loose all their earnings by following and subsequently trading this notorious scrip.

Lot size of crude is on higher side comparison to NSE or currency scrips and trading at least 2 lots crude some body must have above 5 Lakh to trade with.

With 1/2 Lakh amount if somebody gonna try this, surely loose all his pennies within a month or maximum by two.
Yes Anirban.... you are right.If at all any help can be given,it needs more hand holding than posting here.... Crude Oil though is notorious as you think.It is a beautiful money earner.But as said at the start,yes,about the 5 lakhs....and yes,with half a lakh,you WILL lose.......but I certainly don't want this thread to get thicker and younger guys forgetting about many things that go into the trading of this.

And I certainly don't want to feel guilty posting in an open forum.

Thanking you.....you sort of echoed my thoughts and cleared my dilemmas.

Saint

Requesting Traderji/ST to close this thread......... either ways,my last post here.

Thanks

Requesting Traderji/ST to close this thread......... either ways,my last post here.

Thanks
Hmm...sorry...Rethink......nothing substantial here to have to close this thread.... :D

You guys(TJ/ST) carry on with whatever you have to do.......

Last post unless if it is some fun and humour variety.....then will join in......:clap:

Hmm...sorry...Rethink......nothing substantial here to have to close this thread.... :D

Last post unless if it is some fun and humour variety.....then will join in......:clap:
Sir Saint will be Faint because my tricky question,just humor sir don't close this thread :lol:

If this is going to be your last post in the thread on the subject matter, I would close this thread as I would like to maintain sanctity of this thread and ensure that no rubbish/insulting stuff is posted here...keeping the thread open for some more time for your final call...

Smart_trade

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.