Swing Trading Crude Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

SS......Beware when shorting when we are in a Minor Uptrend within an Intermediate Uptrend....the only reason why wanted to take a short below LOD was to capture a fall into the area of Demand, therefore half of normal size as it is an anti trend trade.

The moment price doesn't just fall but instead steadily tracks a pullback path(which is expected in a minor decline within an uptrend),we don't want anything else to do with it.....now confirmation must happen in some direction,else we do Nothing.
saint sir,
Hope this trend identification in 120 TF........

saint sir,
Hope this trend identification in 120 TF........
Yep VJAY....if a fall where we can make a fast gain off were to happen,it should come in the 2nd or 3rd bar.....once it went all that sideways,not worth squandering time,energy and mental space ...It is in a zig zag pullback within an uptrend....For now,SOH mode.

Crude Oil in Sideways pattern last 2 days...No Trades.Today gap down but within the range of the sideways....Nothing to be done.

Stalk Mode.

VJAY

I seen before saint sir always busy in April month due to IT issues ...so it might dificult for him to post trades...my view

I seen before saint sir always busy in April month due to IT issues ...so it might dificult for him to post trades...my view
Thanks VJAY..... hmm,you have been pattern analysing me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.