Sureshot

ashu1234

Since begin of May 2012, NG is in an uptrend. On the 5 min chart we have touched the easy to spot down trend line, which came into account on the 14 April 2013, as this was the last high in the up move.Call was given on that fact and nothing else. No secret behind it. Pure TA. Even than, first round goes to you, as there is still some room on the downside.
Sorry can't get you den, based on 5 min chart is it possible to easily spot down trend on a scrip like natural gas. Catching swings and turning points of natural gas as far as I know is not as simple as drawing a trend line on 5 min chart. Please understand i don't mean to ridicule you as you have done a bit to the call giver but 5 min tf pe ng trade!!!

DanPickUp

Sorry can't get you den, based on 5 min chart is it possible to easily spot down trend on a scrip like natural gas. Catching swings and turning points of natural gas as far as I know is not as simple as drawing a trend line on 5 min chart. Please understand i don't mean to ridicule you as you have done a bit to the call giver but 5 min tf pe ng trade!!!
@ Ashu1234. No problem with what you post, as you are absolutely right when it comes to two or three touches in a row on any trend line in that mentioned TF from you.

But there are some exceptions you have to make to what you posted: If a trend line (S or R) is touched even more than four times in a row (and here it was touched 5 times), what ever time frame it is, it is a very strong signal and good signal to take care of.

Here it appeared on a 5 min TF and even bigger TF do show an other trend, you can take or place at least a good trade with that signal. Bigger TF is still up, but on the short time PR this time catched the idea. If any Support will be broken on bigger time frames with what is going on now, we will see.

@ Worajiv. Nice big letters in blue colors. Well done. Any black magic behind that?

ashu1234

@Dan every trader has his own set of his ta tools, if you are comfortable on shorter tf of 5 min its good enough. My disagreement was on the point that you give your 5 min tf trend line to justify a positional call given by the predictor. Let him use whatever ta he has chosen for giving this call and whether he discloses his studies or not, but giving a positional call like this requires more than what you have commented.

DanPickUp

Point one: @Dan every trader has his own set of his ta tools.

Point two: If you are comfortable on shorter tf of 5 min its good enough.

Point three: My disagreement was on the point that you give your 5 min tf trend line to justify a positional call given by the predictor. Let him use whatever ta he has chosen for giving this call and whether he discloses his studies or not.

Point four: But giving a positional call like this requires more than what you have commented.
@Ashu1234.

Point one: Agree with you that there are many sets of TA tools.

Point two: Do not know where you have that from, as I not have mentioned any words about any TF I feel comfortable with. I have mentioned the 5 min TF and the long term TF and nothing more and nothing less. So you can delete that point.

Point three: I have very well explained that giving a call, like the one mentioned from PR, can be easily spotted on the 5 min time frame. And the way I mentioned (5 times hitting a resistance line), is no shame to do that. Indeed, I told that this is a very good take to even take a trade against the long up trend. And I also told that there is still some room to the down side and we first have to see if the bigger up trend from the longer TF is broken.

Point four: Absolutely wrong. No agreement with you on that in that specific case, as long as it is not proved in other ways from PR. But from my side no need of that. If the coming calls are based on such strong patterns like the one today, so what? Lets move on and wait what is posted as next call. If PR improved the way he shows now, then I only can say: Well done.

Good trading / DanPickUp

ashu1234

Ok lets make truce here. And about the call, his call came in advance on sunday, there was no pattern to suggest selling on that day and n.g had closed on high at international market on Friday. So if you are thinking that calls are coming on strong pattern like this 5 time hits on 5 min trend line on monday, just think(like no other strong pattern exist). Why you are so obsessed with a particular thing. If things goes as per your studies then its fine (as you have mentioned), believe me its a blunder, which I've done myself in my early days and have seen many doing that.

DanPickUp

Ok lets make truce here. And about the call, his call came in advance on sunday, there was no pattern to suggest selling on that day and n.g had closed on high at international market on Friday. So if you are thinking that calls are coming on strong pattern like this 5 time hits on 5 min trend line on monday, just think(like no other strong pattern exist). Why you are so obsessed with a particular thing. If things goes as per your studies then its fine (as you have mentioned), believe me its a blunder, which I've done myself in my early days and have seen many doing that.
Well :lol:. As told from my side: Lets move on with the thread. Why don't you post any of your funny charts here, so we all can see your improvement?

Any way: Take care and calm down.

Good trading / DanPickUp