Sureshot

guys simple straight forward bol raha hu, dan aur mera chatis ka akda hai leaving behind it, just wanna say ...those who wanna work on my calls are welcome those who think koi faida nahi aur profit nahi hoga wo please ye thread ignore kar sakte ho, m nt forcing u guys.... Rahi options wale thread ki baat toh uss thread pe bhi profit jada hua hai overall..lets nt talk it thrz olways a new begin'g...
Jisko krna hai wo kro jisko nahi krna wo faltu arguement mat kro na mahol bigado...kamia nikal ke..better u guys ignore.
Jai hind.

Rgrds,
The predictor

Subhadip

ok..will keep watch on this thread...

Be profitable.. then start giving "Sure shot" calls to other people..

Best of luck
guys simple straight forward bol raha hu, dan aur mera chatis ka akda hai leaving behind it, just wanna say ...those who wanna work on my calls are welcome those who think koi faida nahi aur profit nahi hoga wo please ye thread ignore kar sakte ho, m nt forcing u guys.... Rahi options wale thread ki baat toh uss thread pe bhi profit jada hua hai overall..lets nt talk it thrz olways a new begin'g...
Jisko krna hai wo kro jisko nahi krna wo faltu arguement mat kro na mahol bigado...kamia nikal ke..better u guys ignore.
Jai hind.

Rgrds,
The predictor

jahan

Not even a Single call of his has been tested so far and we have already seen so many useless posts. Let's see the results of his calls for 15 days and later comment.
Regarding confusion for exiting on T1 T2 or T3 why can't we enter with 2 or 3 Lots and then Scale Out. I think there isn't any confusion left.:thumb:

Cheers!!

Hello,
ok...lets consider ur method of exiting...but still there is one problem left..that is ....when u hit stoploss u take loss on ur full position and when comes to profit taking ur taking in parts...so this also doesn't make any sense.

see iam not discouraging.... u people..... iam talking about reality of Trading.(when u don't no what market has going to give).

after this no more posts from my side in this thread...if anybody feels bad about my posts...i apologize for that.

Regards,

Last edited:

jahan

Jahan Sir,

I feel, when the Stop Loss is hit, the entire position is to be exited so that we can keep the losses small and when the targets are being achieved, let them run by scaling out.

If you stop posting hereafter, what purpose will it serve and whom it is going to benefit. Not me surely!!

So please keep posting and guiding with useful inputs and better strategies, if posible.:thumb:

Regards.
Hello,

The Targets he has given are below 1:1(upto t3),so how can u minimize losses.....

iam saying no more posts in this thread from my side....sorry for this post.(its for ur clarification only).

Regards,

ashu1234

Jahan Sir,

I feel, when the Stop Loss is hit, the entire position is to be exited so that we can keep the losses small and when the targets are being achieved, let them run by scaling out.

If you stop posting hereafter, what purpose will it serve and whom it is going to benefit. Not me surely!!

So please keep posting and guiding with useful inputs and better strategies, if posible.:thumb:

Regards.
Rightly said. This is called trade management and it varies from person to person and also depends upon nature of script. That is why real trading is very different from call giving coz results of real trading differs from results of call provider. What I'll say is only that don't discourage anyone just get view and trade your self as per your risk appetite, no point of throwing mud on anyone.