Sureshot

ashu1234

Hello,

The Targets he has given are below 1:1(upto t3),so how can u minimize losses.....

iam saying no more posts in this thread from my side....sorry for this post.(its for ur clarification only).

Regards,
Just my thoughts about risk/returns. There is no ideal scenario for trading every scrip with same risk/return or favorable risk/return at all time. To give you a example when volatility in any scrip is very high, traders who want to make big are forced to go for high risk and high return, if one has traded silver when it was making high every day in its run to 72k, even if your long on silver you would be forced to make a big stop loss, dip of 800 to 1000 points was just a matter of 5-10 minutes. Same kind of scrip is N.g and I'm sure that's the way how natural gas is traded with a wide stop loss. If you are pressed with budget don't jump in this scrip, but I've seen trades in natural gas, if you can understands the complex dynamics of this risky scrip you can't take bookish concept of risk/return and apply it straight here. and in my view positional sl of 10-12 rs in natural gas is not a big deal.

Subhadip

Just my thoughts about risk/returns. There is no ideal scenario for trading every scrip with same risk/return or favorable risk/return at all time. To give you a example when volatility in any scrip is very high, traders who want to make big are forced to go for high risk and high return, if one has traded silver when it was making high every day in its run to 72k, even if your long on silver you would be forced to make a big stop loss, dip of 800 to 1000 points was just a matter of 5-10 minutes. Same kind of scrip is N.g and I'm sure that's the way how natural gas is traded with a wide stop loss. If you are pressed with budget don't jump in this scrip, but I've seen trades in natural gas, if you can understands the complex dynamics of this risky scrip you can't take bookish concept of risk/return and apply it straight here. and in my view positional sl of 10-12 rs in natural gas is not a big deal.
u have not understood anything what Jahan was trying to tell..read..and reread his post

ashu1234

u have not understood anything what Jahan was trying to tell..read..and reread his post
I'm not jumping the gun. Jahan was concerned about the reality of trading and his second post certainly talked about risk and reward. Please connect it with my answers. And i'm also talking about the same thing.

rohitsx

Positional Sell ng @ tom. Opening price, cmp 231 , sl- 243.5
T1- 226
T2-222
T3-219
T4-216.60
If closes below 212, target- 200/190
predictor, since we are gonna enter the trade as per u r call, also pls mention clearly where to exit whether it is T1 ,T2 ,T3 , T4 or wait till 190 . Pls dont tell jitni leni ho utna lo, thats not how trading is done in the real world ?

predictor, since we are gonna enter the trade as per u r call, also pls mention clearly where to exit whether it is T1 ,T2 ,T3 , T4 or wait till 190 . Pls dont tell jitni leni ho utna lo, thats not how trading is done in the real world ?
thanks ashu and worajiv for your support...
well if you are trading with 1 lot then T2 is best for you, if you dn't want to take risk thn exit with profit on T1 . FOR members trading more than 2 lots on my call, book half of your position on T1 AND i'll revise the sl accordingly as people are just keen to talk abt reward nd loss ratio they cn't wait for updates so i cn't help it. I knw whn to revise the sl to T1 or around that and when to make you book position.
just gave a positional call, its not intra one so i kept sl accordingly wch will be revised according to targets.
AGAIN m clearly statng guys m not forcing anyone, jisko krna hai kro mujhe thodi na profit hoga..what i dn't want is criticism before testing. Its just the beginning... many more calls to come.

Ask queries stop doubting my calls, jo krna chahte hai wo bhi nahi kar paege.

regards,

my call is active. Opening price was 231.9 so its obvious that those who sold got this or around price.
Keep your position hold with strict sl.

Dn't buy gold/silver if you are plan'ng to buy now.

Regards,

DanPickUp

Since begin of May 2012, NG is in an uptrend. On the 5 min chart we have touched the easy to spot down trend line, which came into account on the 14 April 2013, as this was the last high in the up move.Call was given on that fact and nothing else. No secret behind it. Pure TA. Even than, first round goes to you, as there is still some room on the downside.

Since begin of May 2012, NG is in an uptrend. On the 5 min chart we have touched the easy to spot down trend line, which came into account on the 14 April, as this was the last high in the up move.Call was given on that fact and nothing else. No secret behind it. Pure TA. Even than, first round goes to you, as there is still some room on the downside.
Bhai tere jaise logo ko har tarike se dikat hai,
Guys es ensan ka bhagwan malik hai jisko har chej me dikat ho meri cal sali hit ho toh bh nahi ho toh ye aur eske chamche aa jate hai criticise krne.
Galti meri hai me tere muu lgta hu.

Guys ng made a low of 228.40... 3.5 pts down frm sell agr khulte he 231.9 PE ki ho toh.. Wait for t1 .
Cheers.
Jai ho.

Last edited:

DanPickUp

Bhai tere jaise logo ko har tarike se dikat hai,
Guys es ensan ka bhagwan malik hai jisko har chej me dikat ho meri cal sali hit ho toh bh nahi ho toh ye aur eske chamche aa jate hai criticise krne.
Galti meri hai me tere muu lgta hu.

Guys ng made a low of 228.40... 3.5 pts down frm sell agr khulte he 231.9 PE ki ho toh.. Wait for t1 .
Cheers.
Jai ho.
That was not a critic, that was a fact and as told: Your round. So, no way to be angry about that, as NG at the moment moves down as told that there is some more room to go down. Relax and take care and enjoy the trade.

http://www.traderji.com/options/66266-option-trading-danpickup-22.html#post761144

That was not a critic, that was a fact and as told: Your round. So, no way to be angry about that, as NG at the moment moves down as told that there is some more room to go down. Relax and take care and enjoy the trade.

http://www.traderji.com/options/66266-option-trading-danpickup-22.html#post761144
Bhai normal bandha tmhari baat sunke angry he hoga, u cn't appreciate, u always have reason to show others that ye toh obvious tha .
And dude nt just some room, 200 dikhaegi ng soon within a month or before that.