Supersonic Intraday Trading

Vellori,
What charting s/w u use??.. if it's brokers.. which broker..
tnx.. i am only watching. till now.. yet to put the theory into real cash machine.

Great point..sumo. You mean to say that it is reverse of "V" shape. Am I right.

Ok. Lets see what happens. First time 3SMA crosses up 15 SMA. Take long positions. Since the market moves up until midday, you have to keep adding positions (Pyramidizing) and moving Trailing Stop Loss.
Now, midday time.
Market reverses now to bearish trend.
Your Trailing Stop Loss gets hit, you get rid of all holdings.
Market is moving down. But now, you take a fresh long positions because we donot care whats happening to 3/15 SMA at that time.
your stoploss gets hit.
Reverse the position, that is go short.
Keep moving your Trailing Stop Loss and Pyramidize the positions till end of day.
Happy bearish ride....isnot it?
Close positions by the EOD and have a fatty pocket.;)

veluri1967

Vellori,
What charting s/w u use??.. if it's brokers.. which broker..
tnx.. i am only watching. till now.. yet to put the theory into real cash machine.
Surya,
Its brokers software. Power Indiabulls.

Patience is the key in trading. We get bored watching the screen if the scrip is not making any move. Then, we should be able to watchout for signals based on some other strategy though I donot recommend clubbing of strategies.

Click the following link, to watch out for an interesting intraday strategic moves.
http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/33021-technical-analysis-beginners-11.html#post379829

Best of luck my friend.

veluri1967

Hi..friends,

Am Back after a gap.

Some friends here expressed their doubts how to place orders on the trader terminal.

I will explain how I go about. That may help you in your actual trade.

Let us assume 3 SMA crossed up 15 SMA.

Just buy 1000 shares say at Rs.85. Our stop loss will be 0.27% ie 84.75 and our target will be 85.50.

Let us see how to place these orders. (Mine is Power Indiabulls).

Place a limit buy order at 85 and trigger 85. The Last Traded Price should be 84.95. Then the buy order gets executed.

Stop Loss is easy to place. Because we should have a price below last traded price and hence it is easy.

Now, the problem is how to place Reverse order ie selling double the quantity below Last Traded Price. If you see, it is also easy. Just club both Stop Loss and reverse position double quanity, here in this case, total quanity would be 3000 (1000 stop loss + 2000 double quanity). When stop loss gets hit, we are automatically short by 2000 shares in the direction of price.

The problem is with Profit target. We have to sell above the last traded price. The terminal does not allow such orders. What we should do is place a limit sell order at 60 with trigger 60. The terminal takes it. Now go to modify orders and modify the order as sell order at 85.50 and trigger 85.50.
Execute modify orders. It should accept.

Now, our both target and stoploss orders are in place.

When profit target hits as everyone's taste book 50% profits and move your trailing stop loss/reversal position up.

Thatz it friends.

Start with a small quantity of 10 shares if the price is below 100.
If the price is above 100, donot trade for more than Rs.500 in first trade until you get the feel of strategy.

Best of luck.:)

veluri1967

Sreenan,
Strategy is already discussed. Trading with Actual Money.
Finding difficult to place orders instantly as per the strategy.
If you miss even a single trade in the rhythem, it would paralyse entire strategy. And eventually would result in loss.
Strategy is working well on Unitech, Suzlon, LIC Housing etc.
Finding the right Stock is the key here.
Working on other strategies at present.