Strategy with parabolic sar verfication

yogan

If you are new to trading.I would advise you to first learn patience and learn to respect seniors.:mad::mad::mad:
After all you are asking doubts to them.Just because this is a free forum does not mean you disrespect anyone giving you answers.
If you know all about brokerages,slippages and money management , you would not be asking these questions.
Indeed I am using harsh words,but you need to reflect on what I have said.
And using Big Bold fonts is the last thing to do.
sorry i dint mean to disrespect anyone ... i'm just new to this fourm trend ... i'll mind thanks for the advice .... .. Sir ji can you help me with the question i've asked ...?

amitrandive

sorry i dint mean to disrespect anyone ... i'm just new to this fourm trend ... i'll mind thanks for the advice .... .. Sir ji can you help me with the question i've asked ...?
yogan

Instead of starting trading , please start with paper trading.Only when you are confident in paper trading ,then start actual trading with small lots,strict stop losses and money management.

Learn a little basic technical analysis,includes price action,moving averages,etc.
Regarding the SAR issue.There will always be whipsaws and false signals on any time frame and any stock.This cannot be corrected,because there is no holy grail.

There are a whole lot of informative threads on this forum.Browse them and gain knowledge.Of-course seniors are always there to clear any doubts,but be patient to wait for replies.And never assume that you know everything,because if you do your learning stops and there is no growth.

Good Luck in your trading.

:thumb:

XRAY27

yogan

If you are new to trading.I would advise you to first learn patience and learn to respect seniors.:mad::mad::mad:
After all you are asking doubts to them.Just because this is a free forum does not mean you disrespect anyone giving you answers.
If you know all about brokerages,slippages and money management , you would not be asking these questions.
Indeed I am using harsh words,but you need to reflect on what I have said.
And using Big Bold fonts is the last thing to do.
@Amit
This is new issue in Traderji..people will start a thread ask ...rather demand service... no respect to other member subject wise we can argue but...why people responding is : ::annoyed::annoyed::
http://www.traderji.com/futures/93308-nifty-bnf-trend-some-super-genius-member-tj.html
Like sonika thread then ...talk what ever they want...With this i have put cap on my thread.. due to leg pulling..just hanging in day trading future thread which seems to be matured
And offcourse your thread

XRAY27

i'm aware of that this strategy involves lots of brokerage ... and i started this thread whether there is any additional strategies to improve this method..

and i 'm not expecting 70 % return . i just said 1000 as an example ....

ALL I NEED IS SOME PEOPLE EXPLAINING THIS STRATEGY NOT MONEY MANAGEMENT
Dear yogan06

i think you are new to market... never ever follow broker advice for trading as rish pointed out try to learn the mechanics of market then jump with joy

if you don't then market will teach the lesson..but it will be painfull

single method of SAR will not work...take care for your Ledger health:)..

my age is at present 33 and started at 26 as full time trader

Dear yogan06

i think you are new to market... never ever follow broker advice for trading as rish pointed out try to learn the mechanics of market then jump with joy

Oh grt...so which is the best technique u have learnt in 7 yrs? Pl share to help...thank you !

Dear yogan06

that's really great news can you share some strategy ... coz i'm looking forward to be a full time trader ... i just need a guru like you ....