Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.

asnavale

Dear friends,

I am testing a system with single moving average to generate signals. I will be posting the signals in Chapter-II of this thread.

To test the system I have selected about 200 stocks. I will list them here about 50 at a time arranged alphabetically. I request you to see the list and suggest if any other stock should be included or any stock I selected needs to be removed.

Today I am listing the first group of the stocks in my test list, starting with 'A' to 'D'.

Code:
3IINFOTECH	BAJAJ-AUTO	CAIRN
ABAN		BALAJITELE	CANBK
ABB		BALLARPUR	CENTURYTEX
ABGSHIP		BALRAMCHINI	CESC
ACC		BANKBARODA	CHAMBALFERT
ABIRLANUVO	BANKINDIA	CIPLA
ADLABSFILM	BEML		COLPAL
ALBK		BEL		CROMPGREAV
ALOKTEXT	BHARATFORG	CUMMINS
APIL		BHARTIARTL	DABURINDIA
AMBUJACEM	BHEL		DCHL
ANDHRABANK	BHUSANSTL	DENABANK
APTECH		BIOCON		DCB
ARVIND		BOMBDYEING	DISHTV
ASHOKLEY	BRFL		DIVISLAB
AUROPHARMA	BPCL		DLF
AXISBANK			DRREDDY
You may go through the signals posted in Chapter-II and post your comments in this thread.

I have posted signals generated today.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE SIGNALS ARE FOR TESTING ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT TRADE THESE SIGNALS

Regards

-Anant

Hi Kish,

Give Me A Few Days To Look Into It...On A Cursory Look Of Your Portfolio, Shouldn't Be Such A Problem To Turn It Around.

Also I Would Like To Know From You What Is Investible Capital Available With You, If Any.

Happy & Safer Investing

SavantGarde
savant ,goodmorning,
i am still holding one lot of GAIL taken @215 in june series and carried over to july and it is not having any moment, pl help me how to go about,
thank you for your support and guidence.:)

mogembo

Thanks a lot Anant.

On an unrelated note, could you please share the word document that you created for reference to generate report and watchlists in Amibroker which contained the steps and snapshots ?? Do you still have it ?

Regards.

Dear friends,

I am testing a system with single moving average to generate signals. I will be posting the signals in Chapter-II of this thread.

To test the system I have selected about 200 stocks. I will list them here about 50 at a time arranged alphabetically. I request you to see the list and suggest if any other stock should be included or any stock I selected needs to be removed.

Today I am listing the first group of the stocks in my test list, starting with 'A' to 'D'.

Code:
3IINFOTECH	BAJAJ-AUTO	CAIRN
ABAN		BALAJITELE	CANBK
ABB		BALLARPUR	CENTURYTEX
ABGSHIP		BALRAMCHINI	CESC
ACC		BANKBARODA	CHAMBALFERT
ABIRLANUVO	BANKINDIA	CIPLA
ADLABSFILM	BEML		COLPAL
ALBK		BEL		CROMPGREAV
ALOKTEXT	BHARATFORG	CUMMINS
APIL		BHARTIARTL	DABURINDIA
AMBUJACEM	BHEL		DCHL
ANDHRABANK	BHUSANSTL	DENABANK
APTECH		BIOCON		DCB
ARVIND		BOMBDYEING	DISHTV
ASHOKLEY	BRFL		DIVISLAB
AUROPHARMA	BPCL		DLF
AXISBANK			DRREDDY
You may go through the signals posted in Chapter-II and post your comments in this thread.

I have posted signals generated today.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE SIGNALS ARE FOR TESTING ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT TRADE THESE SIGNALS

Regards

-Anant

aabhi06

SAVANT SIR,

Good afternoon,

Today bought

BARTRONICS 150 Qty @ 175.35

RENUKA 200 Qty @143.15

APOLLOTYRE 1000 QTY 31.65

Rest are alredy in my portfolio
from your 1,2 & 3 buying list.

Thanking you.