Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.
It needs .Net FrameWork 3.5 to run. After downloading and installing the .Net Framework 3.5 with SP1 the software installed properly. But when trying to run (on both XP and Vista) Registration is necessary (Registration is Free). But when I filled in the Registration Form and submitted there was an error on their server and could not register. Tried several times to register but every time same error. Could not use the software.

-Anant
hi i will registerd go to manualy registration page
first go needfortrade . com then registration page its on right side top .

Dear Savantji,

I badly need ur help.

I am holding following shares,

RPL 100 @ 220
ICSA 100 @ 325
Deep Industried 50 @ 225
Rpower 100 @ 265
Tata Metalic 100 @ 199
Hotel Leela 100 @ 60
Tata Motor 50 @ 382

All these share I am holding more than one year. I have currently made losses in Intrday trading amounting to Rs. 25 K.

Can you pls help me recover the loss by giving some strategy by using my current portfolio. Pls help.

Regards,
Kish

SavantGarde

Hi Kish,

Give Me A Few Days To Look Into It...On A Cursory Look Of Your Portfolio, Shouldn't Be Such A Problem To Turn It Around.

Also I Would Like To Know From You What Is Investible Capital Available With You, If Any.

Happy & Safer Investing

SavantGarde

Dear Savantji,

I badly need ur help.

I am holding following shares,

RPL 100 @ 220
ICSA 100 @ 325
Deep Industried 50 @ 225
Rpower 100 @ 265
Tata Metalic 100 @ 199
Hotel Leela 100 @ 60
Tata Motor 50 @ 382

All these share I am holding more than one year. I have currently made losses in Intrday trading amounting to Rs. 25 K.

Can you pls help me recover the loss by giving some strategy by using my current portfolio. Pls help.

Regards,
Kish

Hi Kish,

Give Me A Few Days To Look Into It...On A Cursory Look Of Your Portfolio, Shouldn't Be Such A Problem To Turn It Around.

Also I Would Like To Know From You What Is Investible Capital Available With You, If Any.

Happy & Safer Investing

SavantGarde
savant sir,

please let us know ...i am in the same boat and want to turn it around too. i have a capital of 1 lakh and my loss as of today is 45000 INR. thanx again for all ur help.

Dear Savantji,

Thanks for your reply.

Frankly speaking I have none. The only option available is to sell my holding and play as per your strategy.

I know I have not given you any space but that is the way it is :(

Just for your rememberence, I am the same one who bought ICSA before your triggered price and same you had mentioned it few days a ago pointing as an example to a newbie.

Thanks & Regards,
Kish

Hi Kish,

Happy & Safer Investing

SavantGarde

SavantGarde

Hi Kish,

It Is Quite Ok...Just Wanted To Know About Available Capital.

Yes...I Remember ICSA Very Well & I Think 'Wellcome1100' Also Had Bought At The Same Time.

Happy & Safer Investing

SavantGarde

Dear Savantji,

Thanks for your reply.

Frankly speaking I have none. The only option available is to sell my holding and play as per your strategy.

I know I have not given you any space but that is the way it is :(

Just for your rememberence, I am the same one who bought ICSA before your triggered price and same you had mentioned it few days a ago pointing as an example to a newbie.

Thanks & Regards,
Kish

Status
Not open for further replies.