Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaitanyagoa

Hello Savant Sir,

Are u busy sir? U hardly seem to be active in the thread these days. Sab kuch teek hai na?

I just see u keep a track of things but not active by your standards... Hope all'sfine with ya sirjiiiii..... :)

SavantGarde

Hi Chait,

My Old Work Horse Has Developed A DLL Flu & It Has To Do With Hardware Layer Therefore It Won't Even Boot Up, To Make Matters Even Worse I Haven't Been Able To Locate My Original CD Or Recovery CD To Be Able To Rectify boot.ini Which Is Probably Corrupted.....Anyways Will Sort It Out In A Few Days.

Happy & Safer Investing

SavantGarde

Hello Savant Sir,

Are u busy sir? U hardly seem to be active in the thread these days. Sab kuch teek hai na?

I just see u keep a track of things but not active by your standards... Hope all'sfine with ya sirjiiiii..... :)

chaitanyagoa

Hi, I am still new to this and would like to know the different tools
1. Fibotrader
2. how cheap is ambibroker

any help and advise is welcome.
Hey,

I think Amibroker is 199$ for standard edition. :clap:that shud be good enough i guess.

http://www.amibroker.com/

Fibotrader is free i guess.... Just need to check on that one

Hi Chait,

My Old Work Horse Has Developed A DLL Flu & It Has To Do With Hardware Layer Therefore It Won't Even Boot Up, To Make Matters Even Worse I Haven't Been Able To Locate My Original CD Or Recovery CD To Be Able To Rectify boot.ini Which Is Probably Corrupted.....Anyways Will Sort It Out In A Few Days.

Happy & Safer Investing

SavantGarde
Savant sir,

Praying for a quick recovery of your old work horse so that u get into full swing:thumb:

thanks
sashsaha0

Hello Savant,

We are also awaiting your FNO list as informed by you sometime back. I've had some idle cash for a longtime now as per my mail sent to you long time back and have been eagerly awaiting your triggers to make maximum use of them.

Jai Baba ki,

Naveen Dugar

SavantGarde

Hi Naveen,

For Stocks There Is Fresh & Continuation List In Chapter-II

Check It Out

If Interested BUY 1 Lot Of BNF

Happy & Safer Investing

SavantGarde

Hello Savant,

We are also awaiting your FNO list as informed by you sometime back. I've had some idle cash for a longtime now as per my mail sent to you long time back and have been eagerly awaiting your triggers to make maximum use of them.

Jai Baba ki,

Naveen Dugar

Status
Not open for further replies.