Stock FUTURES To Keep A Close Eye On

SavantGarde

Hi Nagendra,

You Asked About The Basis Of My Triggers...& Settings

I Don't Use Any Of The Settings Outlined By You.

But Then There Is Nothing Like Being Comfortable With What One Uses, So Far I Haven't Felt The Need To Resort To Any Other Settings, Except For Another Based On 20/50 SMA For A Different Reason.

If What You Are Comfortable With What You Have Outlined Below, I Suggest You Continue Using It....Cause It Takes A Hell Of A Lot Of Time To Gain Faith & Trust In A System & It's Idiosyncracies

Happy & Safer Investing

SavantGarde

yeah Savant,

Actually was trading but was doing some experiments on Gann stuides. So was bit out of loop. For bollinger i usually use 13,2 which usually gives very less whipsaws. And i ise 5,8,13 EMA. Please see the chart am attatching for axis bank. This is EOD chart and most of the time the values are with in the BB. Please give me ur opinion.

SavantGarde

VJAY,

IV Is Not A Guessing Game...That I Can Give You A 'Hint'

Just Like A Bhavcopy, You Can Download Daily IV Report From NSE, Looking At It's Monthly, Annual, & Daily IVs As It Stands On That Day You Will Get An Idea.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Savant Sir,
Please give some hints on Imlied voltality....Low/high/neutral.....normaly need how much IV?

VJAY

VJAY,

IV Is Not A Guessing Game...That I Can Give You A 'Hint'

Just Like A Bhavcopy, You Can Download Daily IV Report From NSE, Looking At It's Monthly, Annual, & Daily IVs As It Stands On That Day You Will Get An Idea.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
Thanks sir,
I want to know the figure of IV eg for low is like below 50 or high abv 50 is like that?

SavantGarde

VJAY,

I Don't Think You Have Understood IVs, It Is Not Like An Oscillator Like Stochastic That If It Reaches 80 & Above It Is Overbought.

IVs Have To Be Compared With The Stock's Own Historical IVs Which As I Mentioned, Is Available On NSE.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Thanks sir,
I want to know the figure of IV eg for low is like below 50 or high abv 50 is like that?

SavantGarde

Re: Stock FUTURES To Keep A Close Eye On 18th August 2009

'JAI BABA'

Stock Futures (Positional) For 18th Aug 2009

NEW BUY / SELL TRIGGERS & FOLLOW-UP

Code:

[B]ACC		 792.70	[COLOR="Red"]SELL[/COLOR]	 812.80[/B]

[B]AXISBANK	 828.05	[COLOR="blue"]BUY[/COLOR]	 834.50[/B]

[B]ICICIBANK	 704.95	[COLOR="red"]SELL[/COLOR]	 721.80[/B]

[B]IDFC		 131.40	[COLOR="blue"]BUY[/COLOR]	 134.25[/B]

[B]IFCI		  48.35	[COLOR="blue"]BUY[/COLOR]	  45.65[/B]

[B]KSOILS		  53.85	[COLOR="blue"]BUY[/COLOR]	  54.30[/B]

[B]M&M		 747.45	[COLOR="red"]SELL[/COLOR]	 765.80[/B]

[B]PETRONET	  68.50	[COLOR="blue"]BUY[/COLOR]	  67.70[/B]

[B]POWERGRID	 106.45	[COLOR="red"]SELL[/COLOR]	 110.90[/B]

[B]RELINFRA	1110.65	[COLOR="red"]SELL[/COLOR]	1138.55[/B]

[B]TATACOMM	 483.10	[COLOR="Blue"]BUY[/COLOR]	 484.15[/B]

Code:

All CMP & S/L Mentioned Are Based On Spot Prices, Therefore Adjust Stock Future Prices Accordingly.

Traders Are Free To Make Their Own Judgement About Entry,S/Ls & Exits Because Things Can Change Very Fast During The Market Hours.

For Stock Futures Segment It Is Not Advisable To Trade If You Have Less Than 7.00 Lacs In Your Ledger,
If Total Margin Requirement For One Lot Is 3-3.5 Lacs.

Happy & Safe Trading

SavantGarde

Savant..

Am carrying aban and dlf longs for tomorrow.. wht is ur take on both of them .. i can see island reversal on nifty which is a huge bearish sign.. unfortunately i could not able to square of them both because of problem in icici ;-(

SavantGarde

Sorry Guys, Was Unable To Update Becasue Internet Was On The Blink Since Yesterday Evening & Has Just Started Around 11.00

Let's Hope It Stays Ok Today For Tomorrows Update.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde