Code:

[B]AXISBANK	 870.10	[COLOR="Blue"]BUY[/COLOR]	 855.40[/B]

[B]ICICIBANK	 744.85	[COLOR="blue"]BUY[/COLOR]	 740.70[/B]

[B]IDFC		 137.60	[COLOR="blue"]BUY[/COLOR]	 135.20[/B]

[B]KSOILS		  56.20	[COLOR="blue"]BUY[/COLOR]	  54.35[/B]

[B]ORIENTBANK	 168.10	[COLOR="red"]SELL[/COLOR]	 171.25[/B]

[B]RELINFRA	1188.15	[COLOR="blue"]BUY[/COLOR]	1163.10[/B]

Code:

All CMP & S/L Mentioned Are Based On Spot Prices, Therefore Adjust Stock Future Prices Accordingly.

Traders Are Free To Make Their Own Judgement About Entry,S/Ls & Exits Because Things Can Change Very Fast During The Market Hours.

For Stock Futures Segment It Is Not Advisable To Trade If You Have Less Than 7.00 Lacs In Your Ledger,
If Total Margin Requirement For One Lot Is 3-3.5 Lacs.

Happy & Safe Trading

SavantGarde

SavantGarde

Hi Mayavi,

While Options Is A Different Ball Game Altogether, Perhaps One Could Use The Triggers, Provided It Is A Fresh Series Or Atleast Beginning Of The Month.
Will Try & Post Something Tomorrow As To How One Could Use Options...If The Trigger Comes After The 15th Of The Month.

I Will Just Outline The Strategy....How To Go About It....But Will Be Difficult To Update For Individual Stocks.

One Thing To Keep In Mind Is S/Ls For Options Are Different, As A Thumb Rule If It Moves Against You, To The Next Strike Price Or Below...It Is Better To Exit The One You Already Hold.

To Illustrate It With An Example:

Let's Say You Have Bought A CALL Of RELIANCE Strike Of 2000 & In The Chain Of Options If The Next Lower Strike Is 1950 & If The Underlying Moves To 1950 Area Then One Should Ideally Close The CALL.

Also If Playing The Options After The 15th Of The Month, It Is Better To Play The Most Active, Which Should Normally Be ATM.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Savant Sir, since trading capital is a big constraint here for many to trade in futures, can this data/scrip be modified and used for option tradings?

Hi Savant..

can you please explain me the procedure of how you select the stocks. Please if time permits please give me an idea how you selected IDFC.. one thing which i observed is all these stocks are almost on lower band of BB, is it also a criteria ?

SavantGarde

Hi Nagendra

Will Try & Post The Charts Tomorrow For Some Of Them If Not All Of Them
& They Are Not Based On BB.

BB As I Have Mentioned Before, Is Not A Part Of The Triggers.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Hi Savant..

can you please explain me the procedure of how you select the stocks. Please if time permits please give me an idea how you selected IDFC.. one thing which i observed is all these stocks are almost on lower band of BB, is it also a criteria ?

SavantGarde

Parth,

It Is Not Clear From Your Query Whether You Want To Know About BHARTIARTL In Futures Segment Or You Want To Know The Future Of The Equity.

Incase, It Is For Futures Segment, Then You Will Just Need To Monitor This Thread Because It Has Been On BUYHOLD For Sometime In Equity.

Happy & Safer Investing

SavantGarde

hi! what is the future of airtel?

SavantGarde

Hi Nagendra,

For Swing Trading I Would Recommend The Following Few, You May Adopt Whichever You Are Comfortable With:

a) If The Whole Candle Including The Wick Closes Above 20 EMA For Long & S/L Should Be If 70% Of The Candle Body Is Below The 20 EMA.

b) Second Strategy Is To Go Long 20/50 SMA Crossover, Where 20 MA Has Crossed Over To The Upside Of The 50 SMA

c) Third Strategy Is Go Long On 5/6 SMA Crossover

d) If Following Candlestick Pattern Then You Will Be Familiar With Bullish Engulf & Bearish Engulf Patterns.

e) Another One Is Based On BB If The Lower BB Is Pierced Followed By A Green Candle Immediately....For Long & If Upper BB Is Pierced Immediately Followed By A Red Candle To Go Short.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Thanks Savant,

For your quick reply.. Will be really waiting to see ur charts.. for swing trading wht are the indicators u feel give good results

humble

Hi Nagendra,

For Swing Trading I Would Recommend The Following Few, You May Adopt Whichever You Are Comfortable With:

a) If The Whole Candle Including The Wick Closes Above 20 EMA For Long & S/L Should Be If 70% Of The Candle Body Is Below The 20 EMA.

b) Second Strategy Is To Go Long 20/50 SMA Crossover, Where 20 MA Has Crossed Over To The Upside Of The 50 SMA

c) Third Strategy Is Go Long On 5/6 SMA Crossover

d) If Following Candlestick Pattern Then You Will Be Familiar With Bullish Engulf & Bearish Engulf Patterns.

e) Another One Is Based On BB If The Lower BB Is Pierced Followed By A Green Candle Immediately....For Long & If Upper BB Is Pierced Immediately Followed By A Red Candle To Go Short.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
Savant Sir,

Thanks for this useful post. Are you appyling this study on EOD timeframe?

Regards,
-Sri