Stock FUTURES To Keep A Close Eye On

mayavi99

Hi Mayavi,

While Options Is A Different Ball Game Altogether, Perhaps One Could Use The Triggers, Provided It Is A Fresh Series Or Atleast Beginning Of The Month.
Will Try & Post Something Tomorrow As To How One Could Use Options...If The Trigger Comes After The 15th Of The Month.

I Will Just Outline The Strategy....How To Go About It....But Will Be Difficult To Update For Individual Stocks.

One Thing To Keep In Mind Is S/Ls For Options Are Different, As A Thumb Rule If It Moves Against You, To The Next Strike Price Or Below...It Is Better To Exit The One You Already Hold.

To Illustrate It With An Example:

Let's Say You Have Bought A CALL Of RELIANCE Strike Of 2000 & In The Chain Of Options If The Next Lower Strike Is 1950 & If The Underlying Moves To 1950 Area Then One Should Ideally Close The CALL.

Also If Playing The Options After The 15th Of The Month, It Is Better To Play The Most Active, Which Should Normally Be ATM.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
Thank you very much Savant Sir for your useful tips guidance.

SavantGarde

Hi Mayavi,

Here Are Some Important Options Strategy For Different Conditions Of The Market....Posting It As An Image Since Maintaining The Formatting Was Important For Easier Understanding...It Is Part Of The Excel Yet To Be Completed....

Important To Remember On Top Of The Ladder Is 'IMPLIED VOLATILITY'

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

yeah Savant,

Actually was trading but was doing some experiments on Gann stuides. So was bit out of loop. For bollinger i usually use 13,2 which usually gives very less whipsaws. And i ise 5,8,13 EMA. Please see the chart am attatching for axis bank. This is EOD chart and most of the time the values are with in the BB. Please give me ur opinion.

Last edited:

VJAY

Savant Sir,
Please give some hints on Imlied voltality....Low/high/neutral.....normaly need how much IV?