[Simple Trading System] Trendline Break (The Only System You Need)

Status
Not open for further replies.

desifxtrader

:: Inside Bar Meth0d ::

The Inside Bar BreakOut Meth0d

- A Powerful Forex Trading Strategy That Will Transform Your Trading Overnight.

An Inside Bar [IB] or inside candle occurs when the body of a candle is contained entirely within the price action of the previous candle:

First I want you to look at the first set of pink lines on the chart. Those lines represent the high and low of the candle that is encompassing the 4 candles after it. Notice how the bodies of the smaller candles are all contained within those lines. Now look at the first candle that is able to close outside of those lines. That is whats known as the breakout candle.

Look at how after the breakout occurs price continues to move in the same direction. Now I want you to look at the other inside candles on this chart and how price always continues to move in the direction of the breakout.

So, if you wanted to profit with this pattern then you would simply wait for the breakout to occur and then open a trade in the same direction. If the breakout comes at the high you buy and if it is at the low then you sell.

To See This Pattern In Action Let's Look At The EUR/USD:

Look at the yellow arrows. They point to the breakout candles. Notice how after the breakouts price continues to move in the same direction for big profits. This pattern makes forex trading so simple a child could do it. This pattern works on all time frames so you will be able to make money no matter what your trading style is. However, I'd recommend that you use it on 1 Hour or bigger time frames for better results.

Now Open Up Your Charts So You Can Start Making Money With This Amazing Technique!

This acts good if you incorporate this technique with your existing trading methodology.

eNjoy!! :clapping:

=========================================================================================================

** ... If you like it, say it ...​

desifxtrader

Re: [Download] TrendL()rd Indicat()r

Hi vijayakishorebabu,

MT4 is meant for Forex, Indian markets are secondary offerings.

I guess currently GCI & Fxcentral are offering for couple of scripts. I'm not sure as I don't trade in stocks.

You can download Fxcentral MT4 here:

Code:
h!!p://www.fxcentral.net/dwd/fxcentralmt.exe
You can contact Sumit as he uses MT 4 for trading in Nifty:

Code:
h!!p://www.traderji.com/beginners-guide/39756-my-success-story-my-live-tread-nifty-option-20.html
I hope this helps.

desifxtrader

MetaTrader v4 Download:

MetaTrader v4 Download links:

Code:
h!!p://www.alpari.co.in/en/trading_platforms/trade/mt4_pc.html

h!!p://www.metaquotes.net/en/metatrader4/trading_terminal

h!!p://www.metatrader4.com/files/mt4setup.exe

h!!p://global.fxdd.com/en/forex-trading-software/metatrader.html

Re: :: Inside Bar Meth0d ::

Dear Desifxtrader,

This insidebarmethod i am utilising in amibroker in exploration afl. But your explaining is really superb. I like your posts, your techniques are very simple and very effective.

Sometime I track IB in NIFTY chart. This strategy has mixed results in NIFTY. Some time false BO happened and market fell after that. I track only daily chart.

Raghavacc

The Inside Bar BreakOut Meth0d

- A Powerful Forex Trading Strategy That Will Transform Your Trading Overnight.

An Inside Bar [IB] or inside candle occurs when the body of a candle is contained entirely within the price action of the previous candle:

First I want you to look at the first set of pink lines on the chart. Those lines represent the high and low of the candle that is encompassing the 4 candles after it. Notice how the bodies of the smaller candles are all contained within those lines. Now look at the first candle that is able to close outside of those lines. That is whats known as the breakout candle.

Look at how after the breakout occurs price continues to move in the same direction. Now I want you to look at the other inside candles on this chart and how price always continues to move in the direction of the breakout.

So, if you wanted to profit with this pattern then you would simply wait for the breakout to occur and then open a trade in the same direction. If the breakout comes at the high you buy and if it is at the low then you sell.

To See This Pattern In Action Let's Look At The EUR/USD:

Look at the yellow arrows. They point to the breakout candles. Notice how after the breakouts price continues to move in the same direction for big profits. This pattern makes forex trading so simple a child could do it. This pattern works on all time frames so you will be able to make money no matter what your trading style is. However, I'd recommend that you use it on 1 Hour or bigger time frames for better results.

Now Open Up Your Charts So You Can Start Making Money With This Amazing Technique!

This acts good if you incorporate this technique with your existing trading methodology.

eNjoy!! :clapping:

=========================================================================================================

** ... If you like it, say it ...​
Another simpleton. Good to see Desifx . Keep going. However I have a small query. In the first example that you gave second instance a red candle's wick has crossed the height of the big candle and then successive lows .So in this case as soon as it crosses the height of that candle would you be taking trade? Or you will wait for the CLOSE of the candle.?

Same case in third instance but in reverse direction. Hope I am able to convey my point.

Regards
Raghav

desifxtrader

About complex hi-fi 'secret' systems ...

Dear Desifxtrader,

This insidebarmethod i am utilising in amibroker in exploration afl. But your explaining is really superb. I like your posts, your techniques are very simple and very effective.
Hi vijayakishorebabu,

Thanks for the encouragement, Yes, I like to Keep It Simply Simple in the markets. And over the last few years, I've learned this fact by paying fees to the teacher - The Market.

The natural tendency of people who do not make very much money to assume that people who do make a lot of money are employing some super complicated technical secret that leads to riches is at work here. It is human nature in our modern day capitalistic society to assume that making a lot of money from relatively little work is simply not possible, which is generally true out side of the world of financial speculation. Therefore, when applied to the world of trading this tendency drives traders to read every economic release and try to analyze its market implications, as well as place numerous lagging indicators on their price action charts. As those of us who have traded for any period of time will attest to, more is not often better in the forex world or in that case, ANY financial markets.
cheers

desifxtrader

False Break0uts ...

Another simpleton. Good to see Desifx . Keep going. However I have a small query. In the first example that you gave second instance a red candle's wick has crossed the height of the big candle and then successive lows .So in this case as soon as it crosses the height of that candle would you be taking trade? Or you will wait for the CLOSE of the candle.?

Same case in third instance but in reverse direction. Hope I am able to convey my point.

Regards
Raghav

Sometime I track IB in NIFTY chart. This strategy has mixed results in NIFTY. Some time false BO happened and market fell after that. I track only daily chart.

Good observation Raghav. Got your point.

Absolutely, WAITING is the actual secret in trading business. Whereas majority people think they need a high accuracy trading system to profit which is NOT true.

Here, the information about Pinocchio Bar (Pin Bars) and observation about the breakout bar helps a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.