[Simple Trading System] Trendline Break (The Only System You Need)

Status
Not open for further replies.

desifxtrader

Re: Swing Calls by desifxtrader

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/5683/euro.gif

Euro has fallen from the neck line of H& S pattern, have you noticed it. The cuts has become deaper, this is not good news for Euro.

Bad thing. that I was unable to enter these shorts 'coz of electricity. Missed both the EU and UJ shorts.

Sorry duplicated, was trying to upload image, failed, how to do it.
just put image link between these two magic words:

This might help you:

http://www.traderji.com/announcements/22138-how-post-chart-image-traderji-com.html#post183844

cheers

desifxtrader

Wazzup this week?

Overall, pretty bad scenario of gloom n doom, .... majors are in bad shape

USDCHF:

Pretty range bound between 1700 and 1440 marks. Good for range bound strategy.

However, I feel slight bearish on this pair and expect it to break below current S level.

EUR/USD:

Broken long term S level @ 2100, take some rest and run south further ;P

GBPUSD:

Except that prior 4600 was broken, nothing new.

S (weak): 4400
S1: 4250

Prior S @ 4600 might act as R now.

Aussie:

After rejection from 8550 R level, pair is resting @ 8080 S level.

What's up next?? Personally, I won't prefer to hold opinion, however bearish right now seems tempting. Lets see if we cud get any good position to short this.

cheers

desifxtrader

AU: Possible Short

After a bounce from 8100 level, Aussie approaching a good R level at 8500/50.

Waiting & seeking for reversal pattern prior opening a short position. ;)

** Edit:

The expected reversal was there, but it looks pretty weak to me:

I guess, after a small retracement, this pair might head north.

Last edited:

desifxtrader

Re: Learn to Trade Forex

Found these items in my inbox today while going thru old items, .... downloading the videos now, ... thought of sharing with all .....

This month Im going to be putting a Forex broker in the hot seat and asking the hardest questions in the world about Forex trading

YOURS!

Yes indeed, Im working on getting a Forex expert from a brokerage firm to allow me to shine the overhead light in their face and interrogate them with the questions you want answered.

I invited my subscribers to create a Forex brokers list of questions in a survey where I asked: What are the most pressing issues you would like to ask a Forex Currency Broker? See the post on April 5th where that invitation was extended.

There was a lot of interest and I received hundreds of questions!

My promise was to get a Forex currency broker to answer that Forex broker list of questions, but after I saw the questions, I wasnt sure a broker would be willing to do it.

Some of the questions are very basic ones about the Forex market and how to trade currencies. So if youre new to FX trading there will be a lot of good stuff for you in this interview.

There are other questions which get into the proposed legislation and further regulation of Forex trading and even the ethics of Spot Forex currency brokers! So theres a lot of good stuff for you more advanced traders and some controversial topics too.

Thankfully, Josh Lampel was willing to rise to the occasion. To be fair I showed the questions to him first because I didnt want him to feel blind-sided. I also wanted to allow him to provide you with the best, detailed answers possible.

Even though Joshs firm, Global Futures, and I partner on some educational and marketing endeavors, I wasnt sure hed be willing to tackle these questions because some of them were very pointed and controversial.

I told him that if he was going to do this he had to take the hard questions too, not just the easy ones. Josh agreed without hesitation. Hes a brave soul, and did a great job.

Im proud to share this interview with you because Josh answered all the questions very candidly and provides excellent educational material in a clear, concise and honest manner.

I recorded the interview and put it in video format so he could share some slides as well.

Unfortunately I had a lot of trouble with the video after it was done and it was almost impossible to use but after several days of wrestling with it and buying some new software, I was able to break it down into small chunks of about 10 minutes each and share it with you. The audio and video quality was salvaged (though some parts are better than others) and now its presentable. However I wasnt able to add any fancy editing (so nothing pretty is added) all I could do was chop it into smaller pieces to make it viewable.

Because the interview was so long, Im posting half of the videos now and the other half will be posted in about a week.

Here are some of the questions in the interview:

* What is Forex?
* What is the ideal capital requirement for a beginner?
* What are the most important fundamentals?
* Where to get news?
* Do the insiders manipulate the market?
* What is the difference between equity, margin and free margin?
* Why do currency prices differ between brokers?
* Why do I frequently find a difference between the prices quoted and the price I get filled?
* Discuss the proposed legislation to reduce Forex margin to 10:1. Will this apply to overseas markets also?
* Whats a segregated account and is it important to have one?
* What time of day is considered the open and close for the Forex market?
* Does a Forex currency broker ever stop hunt my positions?
* How can I look at a Forex brokers list and tell a good currency broker from a bad one?
* Explain First In, First Out and how that impacts me.
* Are all trades put through the interbank market?
* Why trade spot Forex currencies rather than Futures or ETF currencies?
* Should one use an ECN broker or a broker that is a dealing desk?

Click on each of the links below to view the videos and listen to the interview.

Josh Lampel is a Series 3 and 34 futures and Forex broker with Global Futures. Whether or not youre a client of Global Futures, he welcomes you to follow up on this interview and contact him with any other questions you may have.

VIEW THE INTERVIEW VIDEOS HERE:

* Forex Broker Interview, Part 1: h!!p://www.topdogtrading.com/Blog_Videos/ForexInterview_Josh%20-%201.wmv
* Forex Broker Interview, Part 2: h!!p://www.topdogtrading.com/Blog_Videos/ForexInterview_Josh%20-%202.wmv
* Forex Broker Interview, Part 3: h!!p://www.topdogtrading.com/Blog_Videos/ForexInterview_Josh%20-%203.wmv
* Forex Broker Interview, Part 4: h!!p://www.topdogtrading.com/Blog_Videos/ForexInterview_Josh%20-%204.wmv

Welcome to Part 2 of my interview with a Forex broker where he answers YOUR questions that you submitted through a poll I invited you to participate in last month.

In this part of the interview we get to the really TOUGH and CONTROVERSIAL STUFF!

The interview was recorded on video so the broker could provide slides for you as well.

There were some problems with the video, so you wont see any fancy editing, but the content remains and I was able to get most of the video and audio quality back.

Because the interview was so long, I posted 4 of the videos in Part 1 and the last 3 videos are being posted in this Part 2.

Here are some of the questions in the interview:

* Do the insiders manipulate the market?
* What is the difference between equity, margin and free margin?
* Why do currency prices differ between brokers?
* Why do I frequently find a difference between the prices quoted and the price I get filled?
* Discuss the proposed legislation to reduce Forex margin to 10:1. Will this apply to overseas markets also?
* Whats a segregated account and is it important to have one?
* What time of day is considered the open and close for the Forex market?
* Does a Forex currency broker ever stop hunt my positions?
* How can I look at a Forex brokers list and tell a good currency broker from a bad one?
* Explain First In, First Out and how that impacts me.
* Are all trades put through the interbank market?
* Why trade spot Forex currencies rather than Futures or ETF currencies?
* Should one use an ECN broker or a broker that is a dealing desk?

Click on each of the links below to view the videos of the interview.

VIEW THE INTERVIEW VIDEOS HERE:

* Forex Broker Interview, Part 5: h!!p://www.topdogtrading.com/Blog_Videos/ForexInterview_Josh%20-%205.wmv
* Forex Broker Interview, Part 6: h!!p://www.topdogtrading.com/Blog_Videos/ForexInterview_Josh%20-%206.wmv
* Forex Broker Interview, Part 7: h!!p://www.topdogtrading.com/Blog_Videos/ForexInterview_Josh%20-%207.wmv

===---===
Credits: Dr. Barry Burns

desifxtrader

Snapshot ....

Euro:

Action at 2400/2460 is important. I'm looking to open a short at this level. If bulls remain dominant at this R level, I expect it to shoot till 2600/700. Anyways, my opinions doesn't matter, ... will seek and ride the waves.

USDCHF:

After staying in range bound condition, it's leaking .... Next S1 level at 1.1250 ... I might attempt to catch a falling knife at this level. Lets see how it plays out.

GBPUSD:

It seems that the bulls are strongly determined to break the 4800 R level. Although the dominant trend remains bearish, currently, we're witnessing steep correction. Next important R level seems to be at 5100/5200. 4700 played as good S level. If successfully broken, 4800 level might act as good S level.

USDJPY:

This is a mad fellow, ... At present, no opinions., ... I hope the short suggested on 4th June 2010, 02:12 PM, worked out well. Feel free to decide what you want to do here and comment:

Last edited:

desifxtrader

.. Snapshot ...

USDCAD:

Consecutively making new swing lower highs ... hinting at something??

S1 = 1.0210/200
S2 = 1.0090

Aussie:

Mega trend is bearish, but currently witessesing steep correction ....

8550 priorly acting as R seems to has become now S. Next important level to watch out is 8800/9100.

EURGBP:

Since, I don't fiddle with this much, but ....

Pair is currently in consolidation of roughly 200 pips range, Major trend is bearish, ...

desifxtrader

About the USDx ...

The above chart looks confusing?? To me, yes, it was. And I thought why not Zooom Out a bit and I found this ....

It was hitting the prior high! And it missed the 89.40/50 R zone. Notice the gap between the red bear candle and the next candle of the doji style. .... selling pressure building on 0r just a pull back prior heading towards the moon??? who knows?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.