[Simple Trading System] Trendline Break (The Only System You Need)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward

Re: Swing Calls by desifxtrader

Something is cooking for sure...

On my charts, the weekly looks to be very promising and heading north, having broken the high of the last week it's pretty clear.
There are two problems though, the daily charts look like it has lost steam and would like to retrace a bit before resuming the northward journey.
The second problem is on the daily charts major indicators indicate an over bought situation....

Adding to this confusion is the four hour chart, with their perfect higher highs and higher lows.... :) life as a forex trader is not easy it seems :D

to conclude, in my opinion, if we stay above the high of last on friday day close, next week or two we will see bulls on the rise. if we close below the high of the last week this friday than the bears will have their day.

As of today and tomorrow, the euro is looking for that escape velocity to break the resistance levels of todays high..... lets see.... anyways, we will be in profit in any case if we keep our cool :)

Euro is doing well overnight, what is charts suggesting, will it rally now.

Last edited:

desifxtrader

Today Euro took off, along with the EU indices. What is happening.
Watch how the bulls has raged for last 7/8 days ...

Daily:

I don't know what's going on fundamentally, but I was expecting this retracement. However, what I didn't expect was the magnitude. has already broken 2353 (high made on June 1st, '10). Although is hitting 2400/50 level, I don't see any weakness in the bulls. Monday closing I'd decide as to what long term position (tf Daliy) I could take up in .

desifxtrader

Re: Swing Calls by desifxtrader

Hi,

All I can say is that the Majors are at very important decision making price level juncture.Either a continuation of previous dominant trend or a new phase, .... let's see how it rolls out.

desifxtrader

Done practicing with Demo

Done practicing with Demo ... Now what?

I've finished practicing with Demo trading account. In the last 4 months, I've collected 2000 pips from Forex and made a ROI of 20% (avg 5% per month). I've gained enough confidence with my style of trading and I'm eager to start trading live.

What and How can I start? What would be appropriate?
After you've finished with demo trading, now itz time to get yourself acquainted with the emotions involved. It makes a BIG difference when your REAL money is on the line.

What I perceive would be the best method to start up ...

Search for a reputed & trusted broker who facilitates 'cent accounts' 0r nano/micro a/c.

How much rokra would be appropriate to put in a/c?
What's your original amount to start up with?

I'm planning to open an a/c of Rs. 1,00,000.
Okay, now send 20% or at max 25% of that amount to your broker.

[So, that's Rs. 20,000/- at 20%. Right?]
Yes, you're correct in your calculation.

[What if I don't have Rs. One Lac?]
Hmmm.., Good question.

How much money could you throw away without thinking twice and need not worry about?

The funds that are required for your monthly expenses such as food, rent, children's school fee or any necessary expenditure should NEVER be involved.

Lemme make it more simple ...

Suppose, at this current moment, I'm asking you to do a NEFT/RTGS for Rs. 45,000/- to my Citi a/c and I guarantee you that I will NEVER give you back EVER.
Would you be in tension what will happen to you at month's end?

0r can you do it without thinking twice? Possible?

Then, send it to me. Run to your bank NOW.

Okie, just kidding ...​

It's not necessary that this amount should be Rs. 45k, ... It could be 30k, least 20k.

[If you cann't afford to lose Rs. 20k, please open up a RDA a/c with your bank and continue demo trading for the next 3 years. Please do it.
Please DO NOT be in hurry to trade Forex, 'coz this market will be there for the next 100 years!! And I can provide you with a written Guarantee about this fact. So, DO NOT hurry.]

Now, why I suggest a 'cent-account' and NOT a normal a/c:

'Coz it would provide you with better granularity. Better grip of Money & Risk Management. There are several of brokers who facilitate such types of a/c. You may refer to the following link to locate a trustful broker:

Code:
http://www.traderji.com/forex/40262-indian-forex-brokers.html#post429766
As of present, since Forex is still is in it's infancy in India, taking this advantage, many many foul, fly by night brokers who are not registered with any regulatory authority are posting their ads and tricky sales campaign in this forum daily regularly. Hence, beware of whom you're sending your own money.

The main advantage with the 'cent-accounts' are better granulity as I said before ...

1 pip is the 4th digit on EU/GU or the 2nd digit on UJ/GJ.

ф 1 pip with 1 unit = 0.0001

ф 1 pip with 10 unit = $0.001

ф 1 pip with 100 unit = $0.01

ф 1 pip with 1,000 unit = $0.1

ф 1 pip with 10,000 unit = $1

ф 1 pip with 100,000 unit = $10

ф 1 pip with 1,000,000 unit = $100

Do you realize how important this is??

desifxtrader

[Download] TrendL()rd Indicat()r

For all indicator lovers, try this ...

Downloads here:

h!!p://learnforexlive.com/contents/download-the-trend-lord-indicator

h!!p://learnforexlive.com/contents/free-forex-strategy-the-trend-collapse

h!!p://www.hectortrader.com/TrackRecord.php
eNjoy !! ;)

Last edited:
Re: [Download] TrendL()rd Indicat()r

Dear Desifxtrader,

Metatrader link is not working in the website you given. Can you give any link for metatrader which works with indian stocks also.

Status
Not open for further replies.