SH's swing trading system - a simple way to play the markets

mangup

Dear SH,

I have few queries. Kindly do reply.
1. What is the logic of deciding 30 min candle, since 15 min may be better as per me (keeping in mind that all the candle are of full 15 min). In 30 min we have one candle which is not having full 30 min data. Will it not distort the indicators/EMA/Envelopes?
2. In this strgty u suggested to use 15 EMA & 17 SMA envelope. Will this EMA-SMA combo will be in sinc or it has to be EMA-EMA combo?
3.From the chart i observed that somewhere we have gone below 15 EMA thereby hitting Bull SAR suggesting to reverse the trend. But the Bull SAR mark is lowered can u pl clarify whether some filters are used to mark the Bull SAR or it is to be more visual?

Currently Nifty has made a new high so bull SAR has indeed moved to 5333

short will trigger below 5333

I will post more about profit booking zones and re-entry/pyramiding zone.

Cheers
SH
Hi SH,

From what I understand the short entry is on break of last BULL SAR. Waiting for you to post on re-entry and pyramiding and exit/stop loss criteria...

Thanks very much for another rocking system..

sir from where will i get the 15 days chart with 30 min free from the net kindly suggest !!!!
You can get free Nifty charts by following the procedure:
1)Download and Intall the GCT Trading Software

www dot gcitrading dot com/ mtdemo dot htm
2)When launching the program for the first time, you will see a window with the registration form; after you have filled it in, you will automatically get a demo account.
3)Now Right Click on the Market Watch
4)Select SYMBOLS
5)To get Nifty Futures goto Indexes and select NSE_Nifty among the list
6)Click on the Tab SHOW
7)Now the Corresponding Ticker will be available in the Market Watch
8)To get the chart just right click on the Ticker and Select Chart Window
10)Now Charts are live and you can change the Peridicity of the chart and change it for the required time frame(1 Min, 5Min, 15Min,Hourly,Daily,Weekly,Monthly