SH's swing trading system - a simple way to play the markets

entries i have already posted (break of bull HL or bear LH) .. in current case bull HL is 5332 so a brak of it means square of longs and open shorts.

Exit and add rules later today.

Cheers
SH
Hi SH,

Can this strategy be applied to stock futures.... I believe you were using this strategy to post charts on facebook... correct me if I am wrong...

Thanks for posting this ... as usual ur strategies are very simple to understand.. not much of complex indicators...:thumb:

..Amol

I was looking at Bharti chart. The bull SAR of 355.10 got taken out by a candle which made a low off 355.05. In that case, we exit longs and enter shorts. But the stock didn't go down, remained sideways for two days with a positive bias.

The stock wasn't making any lower lows or lower highs since we entered the short position(last candle on Jan30). In the case of absence of expected downtrend, how do we exit. Breach of 15EMA by candle close?

Afterwards the stock restarted the bull run.

I was looking at Bharti chart. The bull SAR of 355.10 got taken out by a candle which made a low off 355.05. In that case, we exit longs and enter shorts. But the stock didn't go down, remained sideways for two days with a positive bias.

The stock wasn't making any lower lows or lower highs since we entered the short position(last candle on Jan30). In the case of absence of expected downtrend, how do we exit. Breach of 15EMA by candle close?

Afterwards the stock restarted the bull run.
When we say SAR is broken ... the candle close (CC) should be below previous SAR.. and not just the breach of low of the candle...

SH please correct me if I am wrong...

..Amol

Fantastic Vinst...spot on with 5340 :thumb:

Candle close doesnt matter as i posted previously.

Bharti airtel gave a whipsaw...part of the game!

Cheers
SH
Thanks for clarification SH... Below is the chart of DLF 1M future ... as I have marked on 2-Feb, low of the candle was 218.05 and 15 EMA was @ 218.04... so as per rules it did not touch 15 EMA.. so valid SAR would be 210.70... am I right?

..Amol

Attachments

rangarajan