SH's swing trading system - a simple way to play the markets

vikrit

Hi Friends,

I will be posting my swing trading system here. As all of my other systems, this is again based on trend trading and I will use only EMAs to trade, this allows to keep this system simple and easy to follow.

I will use it on Nifty futures only here however this system only and the timeframe I will be using is 30 mins.

The next couple of posts are blocked from future amendments or links.

Do leave your comments as I would like to know how many people are looking forward to trade my swing system (I dont want to put a lot of effort in case there are not many takers).

Cheers
SH
hi SH,

eagerly waiting for your swing trading system.:thumb:

saivenkat

Ahhh.. finally we got it..Mastero SH has heeded our request:clap::clap:

:)nly few days ago i made a request in the other thread (SH's 315 strategy- how to use it effectively- post number : 4790 ) to share with all of us.. about swing trading techniques... God... and that has come true...

sekpalani

Live in present and pleasant.
Great help you do for novice traders, by following your system we could trade confidently. Thanks for the selfless efforts you do for us to become a professional traders. Looking forward your continued guidance.:clapping:

SH Sir, I follow your excellent 315 and greater fools zone threads though not posted there.Eagerly looking forward to your new system. Please keep up the good work.