Show Off Your Trading Desk & Sys Configuration ! :D

This one comes from an options trader based on the island of Mauritius... The trader writes, '...I keep everything simple, I trade plain price action, no indicators, no news, with experience I have come to learn that only price pays and nothing else. On the picture, you can see on the wall memos all related to trading, i.e: past mistakes, goals, rules, wisdom. The goal here is to reproduce sound behaviors and eliminate those that don't serve me well.'
Something is not right with that quote. The charts in the image are disconnected from that quote, aren't they ? The charts have the usual indicators, MA etc.

madank

Market participant
This is John carter's trading (author of 'mastering the trade') desk and he uses medicine ball to sit :) .. i really liked that idea !!

1st picture - his old trading desk (been to that San Antonio office)

2nd picture - same desk

3rd picture - new trading office..he believes that a trader should be away from all kinds of distractions :) .. so, took an office few blocks away from his home.

He has multiple instruments (charts) on his monitors and whenever he gets a signal in any of his instruments, he takes it...works for him..

manishchan

This is John carter's trading (author of 'mastering the trade') desk and he uses medicine ball to sit :) .. i really liked that idea !!

1st picture - his old trading desk (been to that San Antonio office)

2nd picture - same desk

3rd picture - new trading office..he believes that a trader should be away from all kinds of distractions :) .. so, took an office few blocks away from his home.

He has multiple instruments (charts) on his monitors and whenever he gets a signal in any of his instruments, he takes it...works for him..

I like d standing desk.. very cool !! :D

madank

Market participant
I like d standing desk.. very cool !! :D
Yes Manish..he's a fitness freak...actually, standing desk is good for our health..most of our sedentary issues as a trader arises as we sit for long hours..

I actually loved the way his new office looks..absolutely gorgeous environment to trade :)