sharekhan vs angel

Manish, Thanks for reply. I want to trade 500 lots per day so today I found RKSV who is charging Rs.2148 (1947+10.3%Tax) per month fix charge for Unlimited Trading per month! Mostly I will open account with them very soon.
:! 500 Lots per day? OMG!!

tomjerry, for a person whom is doing so much lots trading on daily basis than RKSV is good for them (Including you). Go without any doubt or second thought with them:thumb:. RKSV for those whom generally do trading daily.
Zerodha is good for me!! because i trade 10-15 days a month so it will be valuable for me. :clap:

I have too a account with Angel and as per service is concern they are okay. But world has changed and people knows the importance of service so every broker gave service to it's customers otherwise customer will ran away.
Apart from this i do not think that Angel are the best who gave best brokerage to it's customers. :cool:
Have you not seen that i have already mentioned that for options angel is not good as they are charging 50 rs. for buying a lot + 50 rs. selling alot.
for single lot complete transaction cost you 100 RS.
If there are 6 lots than
6*100= 600 Rs.
In zerodha they are not charging on per lot basis. Instead of this they are charging on per tramsaction....
example; 6 lots buy: 20 Rs.
6 lots sell: 20 Rs.
Total : 40 Rs.

So tell me that 600 RS. is good or 40 Rs. ????:cool:
Brother in this world of trading savings can make you profitable.:clap:
Hi, service of Angel is far more better compared with other brokers and they have offered me a good deal when it comes to equity brokerage. I dont trade much in options, so cant comment on that. Overall I would rate Angel high on service