sharekhan vs angel

Hi Manish, amongst the leading brokers Angel is a leader when it comes to brokerage offered to the clients. They will offer you the best deal and also the service is upto the mark. I have an account with them and Im satisfied with their offerings
I have too a account with Angel and as per service is concern they are okay. But world has changed and people knows the importance of service so every broker gave service to it's customers otherwise customer will ran away.
Apart from this i do not think that Angel are the best who gave best brokerage to it's customers. :cool:
Have you not seen that i have already mentioned that for options angel is not good as they are charging 50 rs. for buying a lot + 50 rs. selling alot.
for single lot complete transaction cost you 100 RS.
If there are 6 lots than
6*100= 600 Rs.
In zerodha they are not charging on per lot basis. Instead of this they are charging on per tramsaction....
example; 6 lots buy: 20 Rs.
6 lots sell: 20 Rs.
Total : 40 Rs.

So tell me that 600 RS. is good or 40 Rs. ????:cool:
Brother in this world of trading savings can make you profitable.:clap:

Hi, I recently joined Angel after getting experience over here I would say that really here minimum lot they charge 30 rs where in market others offer quite in a lower charges ,even better than odin software other like nest software will be better which I seen in way2wealth and also beneficial tobe having alert facility on your mobile also at way2wealth for your triggered price.So can have better choice that angel in market

Hi, I recently joined Angel after getting experience over here I would say that really here minimum lot they charge 30 rs where in market others offer quite in a lower charges ,even better than odin software other like nest software will be better which I seen in way2wealth and also beneficial tobe having alert facility on your mobile also at way2wealth for your triggered price.So can have better choice that angel in market
Definitely Jaykardeep, I think way better Zerodha is the best in terms of brokerage they are charging to their customers. You do not have to worry again for brokerages when u are trading.
And making a bit clear for you i would say that if they are offering 30 Rs. than this would be 30 Rs. per lot buying + 30 Rs. selling.

In case you bought 6 Lots than 180 Rs. for buying and 180 Rs. for selling. Total is 360 Rs. which is still more than 40 Rs. (Zerodha Brokerage charges):)

tomjerry

In case you bought 6 Lots than 180 Rs. for buying and 180 Rs. for selling. Total is 360 Rs. which is still more than 40 Rs. (Zerodha Brokerage charges):)
Hi Manish, My Intraday Trading Volume in Nifty Index Options are Buy 100 lots and Sell 100 lots with Sharekhan and they are charging Rs.60/lot for BUY+SELL, total Rs.6,000 for 100 lots BUY+SELL. If Zerodha is charging Rs.40 for 100 lots BUY+SELL then kindly confirm me about this so that I can open account with Zerodha!
Thanks.

Hi Manish, My Intraday Trading Volume in Nifty Index Options are Buy 100 lots and Sell 100 lots with Sharekhan and they are charging Rs.60/lot for BUY+SELL, total Rs.6,000 for 100 lots BUY+SELL. If Zerodha is charging Rs.40 for 100 lots BUY+SELL then kindly confirm me about this so that I can open account with Zerodha!
Thanks.
Which AMC scheme are you using ??

Check the brokerage with Zerodha. Add Rs. 50 for stamp charges. You can also check the "Brokerage Calculator" on www.zerodha.com

Hi timepass, thanks for reply,

My AMC is 10,000. Brokerage Rs.60 per lot or 0.5%, whichever is higher!

Have a look at my detailed cost for 5000 quantity Buy at 50 and sell at 51 (same as you mentioned for Zerodha) but a Loss of Rs. 1950!!!
I have a sharekhan a/c. too. I use it only for TT and charts, am trading with Zerodha these days. The other cheap brokers are RK Global and RKSV. RK Global at Rs. 9 per lot is cheaper than Zerodha upto 2 lots. RKSV is total Rs. 2150 per month unlimited. RK Global uses Odin software, which is nothing compared to Trade Tiger. Zerodha and RKSV use NSE's NOW software which is pretty fast and auto-reconnects in case of disconnections (TT is very frustrating in case of disconnections). These days Zerodha also has a scheme going where they have promised to refund your brokerage if your trades are profitable at the end of 60 days, read their thread for details. RKSV seems great for very high frequency traders. Have an account with them but haven't traded it yet.

Thanks.
Yes tomjerry! you just need to pay 40 Rs. for buying 100 lots & selling 100 lots.

I have a sharekhan a/c. too. I use it only for TT and charts, am trading with Zerodha these days. The other cheap brokers are RK Global and RKSV. RK Global at Rs. 9 per lot is cheaper than Zerodha upto 2 lots. RKSV is total Rs. 2150 per month unlimited. RK Global uses Odin software, which is nothing compared to Trade Tiger. Zerodha and RKSV use NSE's NOW software which is pretty fast and auto-reconnects in case of disconnections (TT is very frustrating in case of disconnections). These days Zerodha also has a scheme going where they have promised to refund your brokerage if your trades are profitable at the end of 60 days, read their thread for details. RKSV seems great for very high frequency traders. Have an account with them but haven't traded it yet.
hi! how is your experience with zerodha?

tomjerry

Yes tomjerry! you just need to pay 40 Rs. for buying 100 lots & selling 100 lots.
Manish, Thanks for reply. I want to trade 500 lots per day so today I found RKSV who is charging Rs.2148 (1947+10.3%Tax) per month fix charge for Unlimited Trading per month! Mostly I will open account with them very soon.