Share Success

For Asian Oilfield, a new support seems to have formed around 108. Resistance comes in at 117 / 120. A close above 120 will take the stock to 140 in the least. Hold with a stop loss of 100.

Peace,
Yasir

Dear Friends,

Southern Online Bio Technologies have finally started production of bio diesel.
Q1 FY08 results were the same as Q1 FY07 but were 22% lower than the previous quarter (Q4 FY07).
I am anticipating a strong performance in Q2 FY08 based on start in production of bio diesel.
Fundamentally, one can consider this a speculative pick as results are not know yet.
Technically, the stock shot up from 12 to 24 before correcting to 17. It has found support at 18 and looks poised to move up soon.
A small position can be taken in this counter for a technical target of 24 and also wait for the 2nd quarter results.

Peace,
Yasir.

How predictable is Intraday Trading. and also how much dependable is it.?
throw some light on this matter please Mr Yasir. a detainled explaination is Welcome"

Thnx

XL Telecom

Dear Friends,
I had recommended XL Telecom at the beginning of this month. HDFC Sec has now come out with a techncial analysis on the same.
Please find the .doc attached.

Since my recommendation, I am holding onto Asian Oilfields, XL Telecom, Ruby Mills, Divis Labs, BHEL, LITL among others.
Exited Walchand at 9900 and added VIP, Revathi and Sirpur paper.
I hope the others have enjoyed as well.
Goodbye and God Bless.

Last edited: