Share Success

Hi Yasir,
Can you please indicate app. holding period for Asian Oil Fields, Valecha Engineerig and XL to reach their target if I buy thenm now at your recomended prices
Thanks
sharantaka

Hello,

Why u guys have stopped posting from pat few days. keep this thread running on 1st page itself. dont make me scroll thru 3 pages .. :)

hope to see a reply soon.

Hello,

Why u guys have stopped posting from pat few days. keep this thread running on 1st page itself. dont make me scroll thru 3 pages .. :)

hope to see a reply soon.
Dear Thakkar,

Sorry was busy. Went to Chennai for a wedding over the weekend. Will update tomorrow or the day after as soon as I get time.

Peace,
Yasir.

:)i am new to this site and want to buy good stocks for short term gains ie 6 mths
can u advice me
i want to invest in good stocks only
IMHO, these are Good stocks for 6 months:

BHEL - 1688
Walchandnagar Industries - 2140
Educomp - 2315
XL Telecom - 131
Lanco Infratech - 231

You can take a position in any one of these or divide your capital amongst all of them and hold for a period of 6 months.
They are all fundamentlly strong and at the moment, are technically sound.
Will post an update in case there is a breakdown in technicals.

Success,
Yasir.

Hi Yasir,
Can you please indicate app. holding period for Asian Oil Fields, Valecha Engineerig and XL to reach their target if I buy thenm now at your recomended prices
Thanks
sharantaka
Dear sharantaka,

I am looking at all three stocks from a 3 - 6 months point of view.

Asian Oilfield is finding support at 108 levels and has strong support at 100. If the stock closes above 120, it will shoot up to 140 very quickly. You can buy now and add more when it closes above 120. Stop loss at 100.

Valecha stop loss was triggered and I have exited. 275 seems to be holding for the moment and is a good price for an investor to buy part quantity. However, if you are looking at the short term point of view, i would recommend a buy on Valecha only above 300. That is when strength should come in. Instead of Valecha, you could look at buying Lanco Infratech or Educomp.

XL Telecom is rangebound and may take a while to breakout. I suggest you add part quantity now and add more on a close above 145 for target of 200.

Please look at a different post in the same thread where I've indicated good stocks for 6 months. I will post my technical view on these shortly.

Success,
Yasir.

Trigyn

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Support of 30 seems to be holding fast for Trigyn. It is moving in a trend between 30 and 33.
Fundamentally the stock is sound so one can buy around 30.10. Having done that, you can register selling half quantity around 32.25. This is a gross of around 7% and net of at least 5%. You can do this till the stock breaks out above 33 by which time, your cost of acquisition should have gone down considerably.

Success,
Yasir.

Divislab

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by yasirsait
Hi All,

Divislab is trending towards the 15 day moving average. It could move towards 7500 going forward.

Success,
Yasir

Uptrend has been broken. It is better to stay out of this stock for now.

Peace,
Yasir.

Valecha Engineering moved to 324.9 (10p short of my first target) but failed to close above 325. Long term target based on fundamentals still holds but technically the stock has broken down. I forsee strength returning to this stock only above 300.
For now, Investors can add on dips, traders wait for confirmation of support foming an uptrend resuming.

Peace,
Yasir.

XL Telecom touched 138 (1 rupee short of my 1st target) and fell back. Investors can add below 130. Support of 125 still holds good. Those invested can hold for 138 / 144. On a closing above 145, add more for target of 200.

Success,
Yasir.