See this stockscreener for nse stocks

hello

how is the Morphesus Stock Screener ???

i am using from last 7 days.

how is the performance

pls contact me on : [email protected]
Thanks for offering to give your feedback on the software.

By the way, it's important to understand the stock screener is purely designed to find POTENTIAL breakouts and pullbacks in the market, but does NOT give you exact entry and exit points.

This is why the software is designed for at least intermediate or experienced traders who are comfortable knowing when to buy or sell, but just looking for a way to save time in finding the best chart patterns.

Therefore, the "performance" of the screener really depends on how well someone uses the scans.

Hope that helps.

Deron

Hi Deron,

Good day.
I've been using MTG Screener for Indian stocks for past 4 weeks and I find it really useful so far in identifying momentum stocks that are ready to breakout. I use my own analysis to see if the breakout pattern suits my R/R and take the trade if I'm ok with the pattern.

I've one suggestion though, it is noted that the screener identifies symbols (for breakout pattern) after the intial uptrend has started and is in consolidation phase which means we would have missed out the initial trend i.e., we are only capturing 30% of the trend and miss most of the initial move.

Is it possible to search for symbols that have broken consolidation and resistance turned support and price retested support as this search will provide more opportunities to enter the stock at the beginning of the trend.

Other than this suggestion I'm very satisfied using MTG Screener and have recommended to my friends as well.

Thanks.