See this stockscreener for nse stocks

Hi rvlv,

Sorry it took me so long to respond to you this time around. I have not been able to log onto the forum for several weeks. Nevertheless, I wanted to make sure I still replied to you.

Glad you found the videos helpful. I also really appreciate you passing on our site details to your fellow swing trader friends. I hope they find a good amount of useful information on our site, particularly on our educational trading blog.

As for your question about ATR settings for the screener, we already have a predefined minimum ATR setting in place automatically. However, I need to check the settings because I believe we may be able to improve it for the Indian markets.

We're trying to keep the software simple; hence, we don't want to add a lot of options for people to get confused by. However, we can always tweak the algorithm.

I appreciate your feedback and please feel free to leave any other questions, comments, or suggestions.

Regards,

Deron

Hi Deron

It is a pleasure to see your prompt and warm response with plenty of details.
The video links are good help.Thanks for being open and proactive.

I have a group of swingtrader friends who keep asking me frequently- tell us what to buy and when etc.Normally they buy and hold for 2 to 10 days then sell the stocks.

I gave them link of your site and these guys sort of stopped asking questions.
just one told me -I like that breakout thing-but i feel i am not doing it right way.
he also revealed that one more guy is very focussed on bouncers in downtrend.

Honestly I have yet to put together a small sequence of steps to take best advantage of the screener. Now that videos are at hand,I would focus on this action point-first on breakout list

The chart shows green,blue,red lines as MA20,MA50 AND MA200.
We look to buy on range high break. I think of buying after moving averages converging,keeping angle of ma lines and separation in view.
I saw the video below.
How to find stocks that can rally 20% over 2 weeks (3 minutes)

With ratio of todays volume to average volume>70%,with volume>10,00,000,with RS>90 TO 95, things looking good.

One thing I wanted to ask you is
Is it possible to provide in future a value of ATR(66),say ATR(70),this gives an idea of average move between low and high during this period. For short term traders,ATR(22) may be of help.Personally I believe,I wont bet on a stock that has low ATR. I am not asking for immediately incorporating this but please do consider if it is worth as you get time.

regards
rvlv

Hello Shailu,

The stock screener is designed to be more "self-serve," which works well for people who already have a trading strategy and only want help with their share scanning.

However, we also have a daily swing trading newsletter called The Wagner Daily. That provides what you are looking for, which is exact entry, stop, and target prices for each trade.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Deron

any such strategy for intraday or eod in which we get entry for next day with target and stoploss.

Hello traders,

It's been several months since my last post in this thread, so I wanted to check in and update you on our stock screener.

Now that the MTG Stock Screener is out of beta mode, it is no longer free. However, the cost is just US$4.95 for the first month and US$11.95 per month thereafter.

All data for the National Stock Exchange is used, which enables the preset scans to find the top breakout, pullback, and trend reversal candidates.

Here is a current screenshot that shows the top potential breakouts for the Indian market. Note that these are for SWING TRADING, not DAYTRADING. The scanner is designed to find stocks BEFORE they move.

Let me know what you think or if you have any questions. Current signup link for the Indian stock screener is at: https://www.morpheustrading.com/services/stock-screener

Cheers,
Deron

ocil

Hi Deron,
How can we see this software demo or screenshot?

Hello traders,

It's been several months since my last post in this thread, so I wanted to check in and update you on our stock screener.

Now that the MTG Stock Screener is out of beta mode, it is no longer free. However, the cost is just US$4.95 for the first month and US$11.95 per month thereafter.

All data for the National Stock Exchange is used, which enables the preset scans to find the top breakout, pullback, and trend reversal candidates.

Here is a current screenshot that shows the top potential breakouts for the Indian market. Note that these are for SWING TRADING, not DAYTRADING. The scanner is designed to find stocks BEFORE they move.

Let me know what you think or if you have any questions. Current signup link for the Indian stock screener is at: https://www.morpheustrading.com/services/stock-screener

Cheers,
Deron

Hi Deron
I would like to know if you can do the same for Thailand stock Market and thailand future market as i am trader from Thailand and keen to see how will it be for my market
Thanks
At the moment, data is not available for the Thai stock market, but we would consider adding the exchange if there was enough interest.

I personally live in Thailand too. I've been here since 2004, but don't trade the Thai market (yet).

Hi Deron,
How can we see this software demo or screenshot?
Hello,

Here is a screenshot taken after the close of trading on November 21. This shows the strongest stocks presently poised for breakout. You can track these stocks over the next several days to weeks and see how they react:

As you can see, the interface is very clean and the software is easy to use. Simply select "India" for country, then click on either "Potential Breakouts" or "Pullbacks." This is all done with preset formulas, so there is nothing to code or program.

In a downtrending market, there is also a scan for short selling as well.

For breakouts, the scanner is designed to find patterns that are valid bases of price consolidation. Specifically, this blog post shows you what we are looking for.

Just let me know if any of you have further questions.

Cheers,

Deron

Hi
Where do you live in Thiland we can talk on skype and i have been trading Thai stock Market for last 15 years I need to talk to you then
My skype is : bullnbear2012
and i can give you my mobile number and we can discuss for further opportunites
for My Market