RT Datafeed and Charting Software for Technical Analysis

bunny

Invalid mail ID

98.137.54.237 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account .........
Must be @yahoo.co.in

Anyways, Bineet, if you are still following this thread:

Can you tell me what format your RT data be in? As in XML, plain text, custom format?

I am writing a software myself for which I need RT feeds. If your feed in going to in some open or non-proprietary format, then please get in touch with me.

Must be @yahoo.co.in

Anyways, Bineet, if you are still following this thread:

Can you tell me what format your RT data be in? As in XML, plain text, custom format?

I am writing a software myself for which I need RT feeds. If your feed in going to in some open or non-proprietary format, then please get in touch with me.
How do I contact you?

bunny

How do I contact you?
My email:***

AND,
Posting emails is against the rules of this forum.
So please do not quote this post in your reply. And let me know after you have read the email address. I would delete the email then.

Last edited:
Hi Bineet,

I am glad I came across your post on the above subject. I used the E signal RT Data feed for my Advance Get RT Software for 1 year till 31/10/2008. I did not renew it due to the very high cost of E Signals RT data feed. The only Authorized Vendor in India for E Signal RT Live Feed and EOD Auto feed is Viratechindia.com. They are also the authorized reseller for Metastock and use E Signal for data feed.

E Signal RT Data feed, as you probably know, is excellent and reliable with no time lag whatsover. Their data feed covers the Nifty, Bank Nifty and other indices which can be traded. It covers ALL cash stocks in NSE and BSE and ALL Futures in NSE F&O segment. The Time frames cover 1, 3, 5, 13, 15, 30 ,60 min charts as also Daily, Weekly, Monthly. In other words, it covers evrything there is. However, they are not price competitive. In our price sensitive market, as mentioned by fellow member Pasha, I would concur that there is ample scope for your Comtex RT feed for the NSE & BSE. Since you say that people who used E Signal in USA have switched to your Comtex RT Data and have stayed with you, speaks for the quality and reliability of your product.
Regarding choosing a Vendor in India I would rule out those who have their own proprietory data feed like StoxTrend, Soubhagya, for obvious reasons. Regarding Viratech, there may a conflict of interest as they may want to push the more expensive E Signal rather than yours. Pasha suggests using NSE/BSE Data Vendors. Why not contact them and check out the possibility? If I come across some other suitable Vendor to market your RT Live feed , I shall let you know.
I have just got a Metastock 10.1 professional Software (Not from Viratech) and still have my Advance GET RT Software. I am looking carefully for a reliable RT live data feed covering everything that E signal covers in NSE, BSE Cash and Futures. Are you able to provide these? I would be happy to hear from you.

Thanks and Regards.

Ajit
TDI-Professional (TDi-Pro released as Net Trader(Beta)) gives live data for all NSE Stocks, Bonds, Warrants, Mutual Funds (traded on NSE) , Futures (Continuous & Monthly), Options (All), currencies (traded on NSE).

Internation forex data (FXCM) is coming soon.

All with Backfill which is stored on the server. No issues at your end even if you have to leave your chair / power issues. We are trying to provide clean and good history. 1 min data is already there for 2 months. This also converts to 5, 10 , 15 , 30 , 60 mins. EOD data has also been uploaded from the very beginning. This data is regularly being purified & adjusted for splits and is being uploaded. BAckfill is instantaneous, i.e. as soon as you select the symbol on TDI-Pro or your TA software.

The data comes with zero latency and can be imported to various Technical Analysis software as is being discussed on this forum, which includes Amibroker, Metastock, Tradestation 2ki, Adv Get RT, Tradestation 8, Wave 59, Market Delta etc...

Ideas / Help / Suggestions of any sort to improve this service are most welcome

:)