RKSV - Unlimited Online Trading @ 1947/-

Status
Not open for further replies.

soft_trader

I am not very sure of this thing myself. I traded options and received SMS when >70% margin was used. So I suppose the SMS is sent whenever your orders / positions exceed that limit.
If that is the thing, then you are Right, it is very irritating.:annoyed:

If that is the thing, then you are Right, it is very irritating.:annoyed:
No you won't be alerted for that... You are only using 50% of your margin, the system takes into account margin positions. If you guys have issues with the SMS alert, let us know. This is a built-in feature on NSE NOW.

Reggie

I would be interested in opening an account, but am concerned with speed of execution. I note different broker terminals have varying degree of trade execution depending on where the server is located? Appreciate your clarification.

I would be interested in opening an account, but am concerned with speed of execution. I note different broker terminals have varying degree of trade execution depending on where the server is located? Appreciate your clarification.
Hi Reggie,

We use NSE NOW. This is the only retail platform in India that is available at NSE Colocation. You can be sure that it is faster than Omnesys NEST.

Other people on the forum can tell you whether or not NSE NOW is better than Sharekhan/Kotak, but most of our customers have told us that as far as quote refresh times are concerned, NSE NOW is the fastest.

Hi Reggie,

We use NSE NOW. This is the only retail platform in India that is available at NSE Colocation. You can be sure that it is faster than Omnesys NEST.

Other people on the forum can tell you whether or not NSE NOW is better than Sharekhan/Kotak, but most of our customers have told us that as far as quote refresh times are concerned, NSE NOW is the fastest.
Yes, NOW is quite fast.

What is PIB ?? :confused:

I am using TT for charts. This is one shortcoming of NOW - charts. I wish there was an alternative.
PIB is Power Indiabulls as Soft Trader has mentioned in the previous post. Refresh rate of PIB is good but no good charts so I opted for Trade Tiger.

NOW is fast but as you say it has not good facility for charting so we have to rely on Trade Tiger .

However with Josh1 utility I am taking RT quotes of Nifty & Banknifty in Amibroker through NOW and the method seems quite good if someone trades mostly in the index futures and options.

Status
Not open for further replies.