RKSV - Unlimited Online Trading @ 1947/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi RKSV,

There are links to NEST Plus through NOW platform . I wanted to ask that can we use the NEST Plus starter pack with NOW provided by you ?

Regards.

Hi RKSV,

There are links to NEST Plus through NOW platform . I wanted to ask that can we use the NEST Plus starter pack with NOW provided by you ?

Regards.
Yes, sign up with Omnesys, they will bill you separately for all that. You can get a one month free trial through them.

hello rksv

your transaction charges in options segment is very high .

please let me know are these statutory or yours personal .

also why are they high in options compared to futures

hello rksv

your transaction charges in options segment is very high .

please let me know are these statutory or yours personal .

also why are they high in options compared to futures
Hi Sumit,

We broke down the costs earlier in this thread. Out of 8,000, NSE gets 5000. The rest goes to IL&FS.

I am talking about the payout through NEFT for other banks. Suppose a client withdraws money from his RKSV account to his SBI account he is incurring Rs. 5/-

But the same goes Free for Zerodha for all banks.
Hi soft_trader,

This is stated to be around Rs. 5 - 25 (we are passing what the banks charge us).

Even for this, we haven't been charged till date, so none of our customers have been charged either. We have customers with accounts in Citibank, SBI that have done this for free.

Hello RKSV,

Do you send SMS in the evening about the day's trades ?? Are there separate SMSs for different segments ? I suppose there are separate contract notes for BSE, NSE & NFO.
Hi timepass,

Contract notes are separate but we don't send trade SMS' at the end of the day.

Hi timepass,

Contract notes are separate but we don't send trade SMS' at the end of the day.
hmm... isn't it a requirement by SEBI or some authority, sending SMS of the trades ??? The way most of the traders (at least all that I have used so far) follow this procedure.

hmm... isn't it a requirement by SEBI or some authority, sending SMS of the trades ??? The way most of the traders (at least all that I have used so far) follow this procedure.
Hi timepass,

No it's not a requirement by SEBI. We send contract notes electronically by EOD for you to verify all of your trades -- that's a requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.