RKSV - Unlimited Online Trading @ 1947/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

Soft_trader thanks for the PDF, very useful for people to know/see. We went through it and it specifies the rule only for stock exchanges and not for brokers. I believe NSE does have the facility to send you your trades via SMS at http://www.nseindia.com/registration/tv/trades/newStructure/TVLogin.jsp. Will verify on Monday and get back to you.
Oh..oh.. so all those SMSs have been coming from NSE and not the brokers !!! ..

RKSV, since you are taking it up on Monday, do let the members here know whether they need to register separately on different exchanges for the SMS, if at all.

RKSV, since you are taking it up on Monday, do let the members here know whether they need to register separately on different exchanges for the SMS, if at all.
Yep you get all the SMS' from the exchange. Turn off DND and register yourself on the NSE site. Since it's exchange specific, you can be sure that the NSE won't be sending you trade details from other exchanges :cool: You'd have to register at each exchange.

vikrit

NO., other/some broker send msgs on their own. exchanges till now dont send msgs, nse started welcome msg some day back, but dont know why not sending EOD trade msgs. it can be confirm by sender/provider name which always display like DM-SHAREKHAN, TD-ZERODHA, TM-NSELTD etc.

AND as per rule even if DND is on,but we register our mobile at provider, we get msgs for banking and trading, etc a/c related msgs. like DND is on, still i get sharekhan, banks etc msgs.

soft_trader

Hello RKSV, is there any way to stop those SMSs about Margin Limit crossing 70% ?? It's very disturbing.
@ Timepass:

Can you please give me a detailed picture about this margin limit SMS alert?

What I understand is say there is 2x leverage on Futures. So One lot Nifty requires Rs. 12500 (Intraday). Say I have 13000 in RKSV trading account, and Taken one lot of Nifty, so I will be alerted via SMS? Coz I am using more than 70% of my margin. Am I right?

@ Timepass:

Can you please give me a detailed picture about this margin limit SMS alert?

What I understand is say there is 2x leverage on Futures. So One lot Nifty requires Rs. 12500 (Intraday). Say I have 13000 in RKSV trading account, and Taken one lot of Nifty, so I will be alerted via SMS? Coz I am using more than 70% of my margin. Am I right?
I am not very sure of this thing myself. I traded options and received SMS when >70% margin was used. So I suppose the SMS is sent whenever your orders / positions exceed that limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.