RKSV - Unlimited Online Trading @ 1947/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello RKSV, if a member has any problem with NOW, whom does he contact, you or NOW ??
Hi timepass,

You can contact both of us :). As your broker, we will do the needful to get you the help needed. Worst case, we may have to call you back if the agent on the phone can't give you an answer right away.

When a company directs your call to another firm and doesn't follow up on the issue on hand, it's a sign of poor customer service. We hate when that happens to us!! So we try to avoid that as much as possible.

If there is a major outage, we would find out and update our communication portals (twitter) as soon as possible.

Best,

RKSV

sach007

Impatient Trader
@RKSV Can I get your brokerage... I mean taxes/charges calculator?

I don't see it on your site.... why don't you make it like Zerodha. It will provide transperancy and no more question of how much chrges for every segment.

@RKSV Can I get your brokerage... I mean taxes/charges calculator?

I don't see it on your site.... why don't you make it like Zerodha. It will provide transperancy and no more question of how much chrges for every segment.
Hi sach007,

That's our plan. It's coming up soon.

Best,

RKSV

TradeJoker

TO trade joker

That is including stt and taxes,but excluding brokerage, as brokerage 0f rs1947 per month translates into near to hundred rupees per trading day
@RSKV can u pls explain.

if i trade unlimited only want pay is just Rs.1947 per month including all charges

Nice Calculator Helpful to me.

But I Think In RKSV Calculator turnover service tax etc not changing against turnover change. please modify it

ddear TJ members ,
this is the http://www.4shared.com/office/2p9sV25B/Brokerage_Calculator_for_zerod.html brokerage calculator for zerodha, rk global, edele and rksv , so u can find out which one is better to reduce brokerage as per ur trade volume..
by default zerodha and rksv turnover is 1 crore so that u can see the difference between zerodha, rksv..
differnce with zerodha, rksv is stamp duty because zerodha is in bangalore and maximum stamp duty is 50rs but rksv is in mumbai so that stamp charge varied..

happy trading..:thumb:

Thanks for all the help in creating Excel plugins to do the job. Our transaction cost calculator is up and live! You can access it through the pricing page and the FAQ page. Let us know if you can't access it for any reason.

Best,

RKSV

Form Filling

Queries Regarding Form Filling :

Hello RKSV,

There are two PDFs on your website : Form A & Form B
a. I understand that the customer is required to only fill up Form A and send it to you. Is that correct ?
b. Form B is for the customer's own reference.
c. In Form A, page nos. 1 & 2 are instructions and only page nos. 3 to 10 are required to be filled up and sent. Correct ?
d. Segments available are NSE F&O, NSE Cash and BSE Cash.
d. List of documents required for a person willing to trade all of above segments :
i. Copy of PAN card
ii. Copy of Driving License
iii. Copy of Bank Statement of last 6 months
iv. Paste a photo on page 3 and sign across it.
v. A blank cancelled cheque
vi. A cheque for Rs. 250/-​

Have I got it all ??

Next, on receipt of the application, you will process it and the customer will be required to attend a webcam meeting with you with all the originals. Correct ??

Please add whatever I may have missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.