RKSV - Unlimited Online Trading @ 1947/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi my investment,

Hi rksv i dont quite understand this will be of gr8 help if you can explain i have a account with religare
Sure
1) can i link my account so i can can buy shares from your trading account and those go to my religare account ( i think its possible )
Yes, if you buy shares it will automatically go to Religare.
2) but then how will i sell those share throug RKSV
First transfer the shares to our beneficiary account (RKSV's). Then you will be able to sell it.
cause if i sell them through religare they will charge me delievery brokerage

and if i transfer it to you benificary account then i will have to fill the slips
Yes you do.
once my friend told me there is a online way of trasfering shares
CDSL allows you to do this through Easi/est. More details can be found at http://www.cdslindia.com/CrossLinks/easiest_writeup.htm. NSDL gives you a facility called Speed-e. More details are found at https://eservices.nsdl.com/. Ask your broker if they support that facility and what the required charges are.
Also if there are any charges to trasfer shares from one Dmat to another
( cause they should not be more then delievery brokerage of the Dmat account )
No charges on our side for incoming shares. Religare may charge you something. For outgoing shares, RKSV doesn't charge anything but IL&FS will levy a charge of around Rs. 20.
Basically the problem is i pay arouned 20-25 K per month delievery brokerage to religare Can i save it any how

Yes you will tell me that trade through us and save it but the problem is i require margins against my Stocks as i am basically hedging so cant be done till you provide marigins to sell futures and options against my holdings

IS there any other way out ??? to save my delievery brokerage
We can't help you right now with margins against stock. Other than that, let us know if the above answers help you. Hopefully our services can be useful to you.

Best,

RKSV

Hello RKSV,

Sir Is this now software display a open price in pre-open session in nse and bse both during 9-9.07 am?

caused in odin open price is displayed only in nse not in bse?

after complition of pre-open session bse displayed open rate.

I don't have screen shot right now but if u understand my question Please reply.
Hi Vihar,

Looks like we were incorrect with our earlier reply. You DO get BSE pre-open prices on NSE NOW :) Sorry for the confusion.

Best,

RKSV

ksp191

TO RKSV,
Sir,
From which month we can expect the Upgraded now version with cover order facility from you?I heard that now 1.6 is under beta testing stage.

I was told I get charged Rs. 25 for calling Rs. 25 for an order getting executed, so it's 50 bucks for entering a trade and 50 bucks for exiting??? I understand it is an online business, but this is a little too much, no?

TO RKSV,
Sir,
From which month we can expect the Upgraded now version with cover order facility from you?I heard that now 1.6 is under beta testing stage.
Hi ksp191,

We are using 1.6 right now. The option is there on the application, but it is not activated yet. The next version of NOW should have this facility. NSE says 1-2 months.

Best,

RKSV

I was told I get charged Rs. 25 for calling Rs. 25 for an order getting executed, so it's 50 bucks for entering a trade and 50 bucks for exiting??? I understand it is an online business, but this is a little too much, no?
Hi TradeRaid,

Our goal is to provide discount brokerage using the Internet. This is what we have in place but long term, we want to reduce overall trading costs whatever the medium. In the future, you will see costs go down and not up :)

Best,

RKSV

soft_trader

I would like to open account with RKSV. But RKSV has few drawbacks:

1. Why are you charging fees for fund withdrawals? I understand, that there are charges for NEFT, but still, Zerodha also sends funds to it's clients using NEFT but not charging anything. I know that Rs. 5/- is not a big amount, but still why can't you make it free? No other brokers are charging for withdrawals.

2. You don't have Currency trading. Are you planning to add currency trading in near future?

3. You have greater margin requirement i.e. 60% for intraday Futures. But, Zerodha requires only 40%. In this regard Zerodha is clearly a winner. As by giving freedom plan, I would assume that you are basically targeting traders not investors, so you should (in traders benefit) also have low margin requirement for intraday traders.

4. Your Call & trade requires Rs. 25 for calling + Rs. 25 for executing orders. So for entering and exiting from a trade I need to pay Rs. 100. This charges are way high for a trader/scalper. In this regard, Zerodha is charging only Rs. 20 per Call & Trade. So Rs. 40 for a round trade.

I would request to sort out the above mentioned drawbacks, otherwise forget to compete with Zerodha. If you can sort out the above problem of yours I will be one of the first person to open an account with you for sure:clapping:

So, it is clear that as of now Zerodha is a winner.

ksp191

TO softrader,
I think they charging rs5 because They are not earning high amount on brokerage front,while in the case of other brokers ,they are earning high amount from brokerage,that's why they are giving it free. 5rs don't make big cost in our trading cost. Brokerage cost is 99% cost other than regulatory cost.As we are getting it least,we should be content with the least brokerage.

But they should bring intraday margin requirements to 40% for futures, and this is real issue.

Mostly we do trading only when we are online, using call and trade facility is less frequent, so paying rs 5extra when compared with zerodha is not a problem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.