RKSV - Unlimited Online Trading @ 1947/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the entire RKSV team is as cool, level headed and knowledgeable as the gentleman answering queries here [btw, what is your name? i know Sachin responds for Zerodha thread].

nice to see so much insights being shared here on matters that we as retail investor/trader tend to take lightly...

thumbs up....
Thanks for the compliments! Actually we have a few people monitoring the board since we are busy during the day. We try to cover all the topics with our staff. There are always a few experts on any given topic but generally our people on the phone can answer most of the Qs. Using forums seems to be a better way to communicate since we can post the answer publicly for everyone to read.

Best,

RKSV

TO trade joker

That is including stt and taxes,but excluding brokerage, as brokerage 0f rs1947 per month translates into near to hundred rupees per trading day
Hi ksp191,

You're on the right track. The other thing is that many people end up gaining more savings through the taxes. Since we don't charge you based on turnover or trades, your service taxes will be much less. A service tax of 10.3% is applied on the brokerage fees brokers charge you.

Best,

RKSV

I am just waiting for this question that someone pls aks for feedback
from last one week i am trading with RKSV i am trading in Nifty Options only
where i will square off my position mostly in profit of 0.10 or 0.20 paisa & i am happy with that
There is one point some member of traderji mention in elsewhere in the forum that he is not happy with the idea of paying brokerage upfront becoz once u paid u r brokerage upfront broker loose a interest in you but i can share my todays experience with you
I am very new to option trading still learning (and after 10 years to i will learn) Whenever u buy or sell u got option of placing order in NRML & MIS mostly i write calls & square off the same day & whenever u place u r order by default u get NRML in NOW so one gentlemen from RKSV suggest me that if i am a intraday trader & squaring my position same day so change the option to MIS so entire margin not get blocked. So today I short my position with MIS option but I dont know if I write/brought position I have to select same option (MIS/NRML) for cover up
After some time when I am in profit I cover my position in NRML so there is 2 open position for me & I am biting my nails while watching screen what went wrong why I am not getting my PROPER net position in admin I am using my huge margin & everthing mess up may be someone who are tracking from RKSV understands what I do wrong calls me within 15 minutes & ask me to square up my one of position & explain me in detail what mistake I done even he connect his computer with Team Viewer & show me what went wrong

So the the guys

I am totally happy with RKSV now I am not waiting for brakeven point like other brokers where I have to wait for 0.20 paise movement for trade come into profit

My English is not that good so pls understand KARKE LO YAAR

I am attaching my option calcuation which is very ROUGH which i make for quick calculation for profit/brakeven considering RKSV charges hope all of u get little help from it maybe charges i am calculated little vary from RKSV but it will give u little idea :thumb:

Last edited:
Hi my_investment,

I didn't write that because I didn't know if that message would also be blocked! Hopefully this one won't get blocked. In response to your question, we are working on providing you margin against stocks/collateral soon (within 2 months).

And also, regarding special discounts, we are offering free memberships for 10 members through Traderji. I'm working on getting private messaging to work so we can make it happen.

Best,

RKSV
brokers who use out side DP like ILFS says its little difficult to provide margins ,how do u think you ll be able to provide margins against holding without your own DP

out of 2 months you said 15 days have passesd hope you have done some progress on margin front
Or is it possible to provide real time margins using ILFS DP if yes why do most brokers dont offer magins against stocks who dont have there own DP

brokers who use out side DP like ILFS says its little difficult to provide margins ,how do u think you ll be able to provide margins against holding without your own DP

out of 2 months you said 15 days have passesd hope you have done some progress on margin front
Or is it possible to provide real time margins using ILFS DP if yes why do most brokers dont offer magins against stocks who dont have there own DP
Hi my investment,

We are still looking into it. Currently, we are working with IL&FS to see all the possible options. Will let you know if and how it will work out once we finalize the rules and processes involved for that.

Best,

RKSV

Status
Not open for further replies.