Restoring Traders/Investors Faith into Investing

Mr.G

"Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has struck a gas and oil reserve in the KG DWN 98/2 block " how fundamental people are seeing it ? whats ur analysis ?
Oil and gas well are long term investments, but they yield majority of return in first year of find. But the depreciation charges are capitalized and amortized over a long period of time. This will and always gives a High EPS contribution in short term, all else remaining constant, with depreciation one this short term effects has vanished it will depress the EPS. Oil cos analysis we have to keep an eye on the well and BBL/d of those wells. These yield in first year and are later depreciated. The cos must constantly explore for gas or else the amortization will depress much of the earnings.

Mr.G

Hello
since everyone is here i would like to post my question. What is your view on nmdc? I feel it as a good investment. Please provide your inputs
No comments. Einstein could say.

Mr.G

Hi Mr.G
no comments because you don't track it? Or you remain neutral on it?
An analyst who gives a opinion on every stock,everyday, is a bum. I dont track most stocks, only a select few, and I keep scouting the market for new buys.

If you look at **** from afar or from a microscope it wont change the fact that it is ****. :rofl:

An analyst who gives a opinion on every stock,everyday, is a bum. I dont track most stocks, only a select few, and I keep scouting the market for new buys.

If you look at **** from afar or from a microscope it wont change the fact that it is ****. :rofl:
Ok. how do you select which ones to track?

hauler

Hello
since everyone is here i would like to post my question. What is your view on nmdc? I feel it as a good investment. Please provide your inputs
A good stock fundamentally, will be a long term wealth creator in the same sector you can also look for MOIL - they both are risk free.
If you have little appetite for risk- go for ratnamani metals, can give you faster growth.

Einstein

Sorry guys, I lost all my data in a hard drive twice last month, currently using a junk laptop just to check emails and forum. I'll try my best to post my personal investments and recommendation in which I have done extensive research(and im bullish on) like Marico, Vardhman industries, Page Industries and Alembic pharma(current stock).

regarding ONGC, commenting anything on its future earnings will be pure speculation. I also heard they are going to raise capital through bond in order to start production from the gas block. can't say anything at this stage.

Point to note here, as per my valuation model the fair value of ONGC with current valuations is precisely between 260 to 290. CMP is 275 so I think investment wise one should prepare for very long term investment of 5yrs+ price won't go up anytime anywhere soon(conditions apply :)

Last edited:

Einstein

Hello
Hi,

read NMDC's annual reports and try to find anything interesting or unusual. you can raise a question about that with yourself, ask yourself. if you can't find an answer to that in a closed silence room then no analyst in this world can.

If you need with with accounting then we're here. or you can always just google it.