Reliance Natural Resources Fund

Re: SBI TAX Advantage Fund Or Reliance Natural Resources Fund

HI Shahab,
Could you pls suggest, what is the status of Reliance Natural Resources NFO, as i was invested 15K last month on this... but yet to get statement for the same.
Highly appreciate your advise on the same.
Thanks
Rams

HI Shahab,
Could you pls suggest, what is the status of Reliance Natural Resources NFO, as i was invested 15K last month on this... but yet to get statement for the same.
Highly appreciate your advise on the same.
Thanks
Rams
Hello!
As previously quoted, you will get details by mail after 6 wks of NFO closure date.
For queries you may dial toll free number -1800- 300-11111 or send them mail at [email protected]

mr india

Hi All,

I am new to this line.
I have invested in Reliance Natural Resource Fund.

Just i want to know that whether the NAV's have
been announced or not?
if yes, tell me the site where i can view it.

magnet

Well the sbi record date passed still the nav is same...whts the reason????

??
SBI Magnum TaxGain 1993 Nav has come down to 47~ . Perhaps you are checking Nav of Growth option ...

@Ramsvenku .. I expect RNRF to list in the last week of February .. It has got the second biggest corpus in MF history and according to news they've already mobilised 30 % of their funds. You'll be getting the account statement when the NAV has been decided.

ravalsb

Hi All,

I am new to this line.
I have invested in Reliance Natural Resource Fund.

Just i want to know that whether the NAV's have
been announced or not?
if yes, tell me the site where i can view it.
Dear Sarath,

You can check the NAV of MF's from various websites. I think best one is moneycontrol. Heres the link.
http://www.moneycontrol.com/easymf/track/

Whenever it is announced, it will be published on this site.

Thanks & Regards

It was not yet out i guess, Wait, I applied it for first time, Neither the NAV is available on net, as of today it is only 10(i suppose) wait and see, It should be available in some time