reliable forex broker in india

Thanks for the reply.
So do you allow trading in EURUSD,JPYUSD pairs like that or with the INR only.
Cos am looking for the former pairings only and that too from rupee based fund transfers only.
You can trade international spot market with 18 most liquid pairs including those you quoted above along spot gold and silver, and pretty soon we launching CFD products using our Institutional tie up and NZ FSP license, which will have more than 200+ product to trade via single login. :) and it will be available in our Institutional trading platform.

Soon our MT 4 based PAMM plugin will be ready, which will be very useful tool for money managers preferring MT 4 based platform with PAMM allocation modules

Last edited:
P

preetksgill

Soon our MT 4 based PAMM plugin will be ready, which will be very useful tool for money managers preferring MT 4 based platform with PAMM allocation modules
Good, and have the performance of PAMM accounts listed on a web page so users can choose the right one for themselves.

Hi,

Please don't beat the daylights out of me for asking this Question.

I'm a newbie to Forex and I'm like really scared about putting in money. Not because of the Fear of Losing Money, but the fear of sending money outside the Country and the Broker not giving it back when requested.

1) I would like to know if there are other Indian Brokers like FXCentralinc

2) I would like to know if there are Money Managers in India who can help make money in FOREX for us and charge us a Commision / Fee

comm4300

not sure.

2) I would like to know if there are Money Managers in India who can help make money in FOREX for us and charge us a Commision / Fee
many ! actually. If your idea of managing money is to use mt4 trade copier and VPS, then you'd find a whole bunch here in India. Just make sure the track record is good enough.

Rgds,
Comm4300
Myfxbook page

P

preetksgill

Hi,

Please don't beat the daylights out of me for asking this Question.

I'm a newbie to Forex and I'm like really scared about putting in money. Not because of the Fear of Losing Money, but the fear of sending money outside the Country and the Broker not giving it back when requested.

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=276713

My trading on FxCentral is well documented here, I would love to begin on PAMM when they begin :)

Dear members please take care,

1)I was unable to find any authorization of fxcentral on the RBI website as an NBFC, does anyone know their registration number as I couldn't find anything on their website.

2)Even if a company is registered as a NBFC with RBI it does not mean they are authorised or even allowed to offer OTC foreign currency brokerage services. there are several categories for NBFC status and even if a company is a fund based NBFC under the sub-category of AFC or Investment company does not mean the are authorised to offer brokerage services on the OTC market much less FX OTC brokerage services.

If fxcentric can give me there authorisation name and number I will personally go to RBI to clarify what is and what isn't allowed as I live very close to RBI.