Searching for a reliable forex broker in INDIA

I am a trader n have been trading for last 2 and a half years in international currencies.I have lost a lot because of the manipulations done by the broker.Can somebody help me in searching a reliable forex broker in India ?

Rish

I am a trader n have been trading for last 2 and a half years in international currencies.I have lost a lot because of the manipulations done by the broker.Can somebody help me in searching a reliable forex broker in India ?
Don't waste your time on searching, as such not regularised by appropriate authorities of India. As long as not regularised, no question of Realiability ! ! ! !

Hello Rishi,

I am looking to fund the account through offshore account....

I just want to manage the fund.

So in case somebody helps then it would be great.

All the brokers are not scamsters.

Thnx

Hello Mr. Laxmi Venkatraman,
If you are looking to trade in Foreign Currency pairs and looking to fund your account through an offshore account then I suggest you visit Easy-forex. Easy Forex is a broker I have been trading since many years now and havnt faced any problems.
And if you are looking for a Currency Derivatives trading account for India which allows trading in USDINR, EURINR, GBPINR and JPYINR then I suggest you ALPARI Financial services (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Please feel free to get in touch with me if you are interested.
Thank you.

If you are looking to trade in Foreign Currency pairs and looking to fund your account through an offshore account then I suggest you visit Easy-forex. Easy Forex is a broker I have been trading since many years now and havnt faced any problems.
And if you are looking for a Currency Derivatives trading account for India which allows trading in USDINR, EURINR, GBPINR and JPYINR then I suggest you ALPARI Financial services (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Thank you.
Easy-Forex seems to be a neat site. However, they have not mentioned brokerage. Is it negotiable? How much do they charge you?

Thank you.
So, if we fund through an offshore account, RBI restrictions wont apply?
And if you make profit, how can you bring it into Indian account

Thanks