reliable forex broker in india

You can try Forex4you..They are the first forex broker in India.

1] They have their office in Mumbai, India from passed 3 years
2]No minimum deposits you can start with $2 also
3]Mt4 & Mt5 both platform
4]Pip Spreads are minimun
5] 100% Legitimate
6]You can fund by debit card, credit card, bank wire, money bookers etc
7]Accounts are not blocked
8]Yes they are ECN broker

Also for more information it is advisable to contact your financial adviser..!
for more info visit their website http://www.forex4you.in
well I hear first time that we indian have a broker. hey brother is they offer any deposit bonus? and is they very well known? and do u have a account with them.

hi friends..,
i think forex4you is also not having a low spread..,

for eur/usd is 3pip is not a low spread..,this spread is too much for a margin trade.

Also, is there forex is legal in INDIA?

Forex is not exchange traded ( except Forex Futures and Forex options and India based Currency futures)
SO guys you will be dealing with Over The counter Product = Counterparty risk
Lot of issues unlike Exchange Participant client money safety insurance FX brokers are not covered. My be in UK under FSA but that is also not clear
SO be very very careful
LOT of dodgy brokers

I am trading with a licensed regulated broker based in New Zealand. They have back-office in India. I have not faced any problems so far. Deposits can be made by card, and as Albie points out there is no concrete regulation for making payments by card. They offer a maximum of 1 pip on EURUSD. Hope this helps. Cheers.

I am trading with a licensed regulated broker based in New Zealand. They have back-office in India. I have not faced any problems so far. Deposits can be made by card, and as Albie points out there is no concrete regulation for making payments by card. They offer a maximum of 1 pip on EURUSD. Hope this helps. Cheers.
Have you checked what "Client Money safety" NZ regulations offers?
Don;t assume just becasue NZ is a "Western" country the regulations are good
Forex is NOT exchange traded ! hence lot of risk