Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

josh1

hi joshi i am getting error while i edited the code for rtgoogle xlsx to amibroker

in this line Call AB.Import(0, FileName, "RTNSEF.format"),

runtime error 96, object variable and block variable not set,,
can you help me plz
You are not supposed to edit code if you do not know what you are doing.

josh1

Hi Josh,

I am currently updating approx 153 scrips in Amibroker using your utility. somehow if i try for more than that , it doesnot work... is there a workaround to this..... or RTD is limited to 153 scrips..... Would increasing Ram Space in R:\ makes sense.... it is currently 200 mb...

Processor : Intel i7
Ram : 8 gb... ( if i increase this to 16 gb would it help.)
153 scrips real time? :yahoo: and you want more? Don't be so greedy dude. My broker doesn't allow more than 50.:D

Hi Josh,

I have been using the utility with NEST for a couple of years now without a hitch.

However when I tried with NOW today, it keeps on throwing "Minimum Bar Interval is 1000ms" even when the "BarPeriod=1100" and "RTDServerProgID=NOW.ScripRTD".

What can I be possibly doing wrong?

Thanks,
Sanjoy

josh1

Hi Josh,

I have been using the utility with NEST for a couple of years now without a hitch.

However when I tried with NOW today, it keeps on throwing "Minimum Bar Interval is 1000ms" even when the "BarPeriod=1100" and "RTDServerProgID=NOW.ScripRTD".

What can I be possibly doing wrong?

Thanks,
Sanjoy
Download RTD_1.40 and install it. Configure through settings menu

josh1

Thanks Joshi Bhai.

I guess I was not able to clarify myself properly. I have been using NESTRTD, which was working properly however when I configured it for NOWRTD it did not work correctly.

What you are suggesting seems a different variation and though I did try it today morning after going through the videos but it too did not work.

I am more inclined to use NOWRTD as the smoothness of NESTRTD is excellent.

josh1

Thanks Joshi Bhai.

I guess I was not able to clarify myself properly. I have been using NESTRTD, which was working properly however when I configured it for NOWRTD it did not work correctly.

What you are suggesting seems a different variation and though I did try it today morning after going through the videos but it too did not work.

I am more inclined to use NOWRTD as the smoothness of NESTRTD is excellent.
Those two are very old versions I do not support. I don't understand what you tried. Download and install the latest RTD_1.40.