Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

Thanks a ton for the utility.

Have installed all as per videos and data flows smoothly into ami. am using nse scripts.

But issue comes with backfill. it says backfill completed but no data in D:\RTD\ folder

and charts dont get updated.

Kindly guide

ramash

josh1

Data is updating .. but backfill is not done ... it says backfill completed.. but nothing happens in AMIBROKER

Tried with VWAP

Update.....Backfill happens with NESTPLUS ... but nothing with VWAP....
Thanks a ton for the utility.

Have installed all as per videos and data flows smoothly into ami. am using nse scripts.

But issue comes with backfill. it says backfill completed but no data in D:\RTD\ folder

and charts dont get updated.

Kindly guide

ramash
That is tons of information. It will take months to understand and find the cause of issue.

sach007

Impatient Trader
That is tons of information. It will take months to understand and find the cause of issue.
Bhai what else info needed? Bcoz all setting done as per the given in help file and videos. But only VWAP data doesnt backfill

Plz help

Naraj hou naka sirji

Update:- seen data in RTD folder I mean it made TXT file... but not seen backfill in AMIBROKER (Using Vwap Method)

Update1. :- Observed that data that in saved TXT file has only YMD only and not seen time column ... http://i.imgur.com/QL7Vwj0.png (Plz note in my VWAP STATISTICS all Columns are as per the settings given 1st column is TIME)

Last edited:

josh1

Bhai what else info needed? Bcoz all setting done as per the given in help file and videos. But only VWAP data doesnt backfill

Plz help

Naraj hou naka sirji

Update:- seen data in RTD folder I mean it made TXT file... but not seen backfill in AMIBROKER (Using Vwap Method)

Update1. :- Observed that data that in saved TXT file has only YMD only and not seen time column ... http://i.imgur.com/QL7Vwj0.png (Plz note in my VWAP STATISTICS all Columns are as per the settings given 1st column is TIME)
Now, that is called information. It's weird...... In this case you will get backfill of the last quote since all earlier quotes will be overwritten.

Give screenshot of your VWAP window. How does it show date and time?
Is it Nest Trader?

MCX is a problem since data is big. Use Data table (nest plus) only for backup. Keep data for five days only in NEST trader settings.
Hello Josh,
I have subscribed to this thread.
I am relatively new in trading field and learning a lot from here. Glad I came across this thread.

About RealTimeData feed, which one is good Now2Ami, Nest2Ami or Odin2Ami.
What is the difference betwn these.

Meanwhile I will go through this thread, since from the very beginning, hoping to get some clues as to how things work. :thumb:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Hello Josh,
I have subscribed to this thread.
I am relatively new in trading field and learning a lot from here. Glad I came across this thread.

About RealTimeData feed, which one is good Now2Ami, Nest2Ami or Odin2Ami.
What is the difference betwn these.

Meanwhile I will go through this thread, since from the very beginning, hoping to get some clues as to how things work. :thumb:
Now,nest and odin are the names of 3 different trading terminals.
use which is relevant to ur terminal provided by ur broker. i suppose nest is more common here.

use rtd 1.4 as its the latest version...

Now,nest and odin are the names of 3 different trading terminals.
use which is relevant to ur terminal provided by ur broker. i suppose nest is more common here.

use rtd 1.4 as its the latest version...
yes thanks a lot Vij.
My broker is Zerodha. I downloaded ZT, based on Nest
Will read more about it. And currently going thru video tutorials in Josh's signature.

Mr.Josh1 sir,
i myself have got it right in the next day and i am getting

real time charts. And a few more things i want. I want the line chart to be

drawn in green or red when the price goes high or low respectively. And

secondly, i want at least 3 millimeters of gap between the price line being

drawn and the vertical partition line(see image). Kindly alter the code for me and post

it. Please. Thank you in advance.

Attachments