Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

Ninja starts lagging behind if you monitor more than 4 scrips(That was my PC. You will have to adjust according to yours ). Check time of quotation in Ninja
1) So I tried for 1 scrip. Its start well, but start lagging with visible lag after 10 mins.

2) What is 'time of quotation in Ninja'? Google didn't give satisfactory answer.

josh1

1) So I tried for 1 scrip. Its start well, but start lagging with visible lag after 10 mins.

2) What is 'time of quotation in Ninja'? Google didn't give satisfactory answer.
That should not happen for 1 scrip. It runs well for 4 scrips for me. See whether you did all the settings correctly. Snake.head has given all the settings somewhere in this thread.

You can see historical data in Ninja. Just open that and see the quotation data that is being stored. Time of quotation means, time stamp of prices stored there. However, you have already noticed that it is lagging behind. You have to check all settings. I cannot help you on that except that I can assure you that there is no problem with RTD_1.40.

Hi,
First of all, thank you for such wonderful utility RTD 1.40

I have small problem, when I start RTD, first data point is stored in amibroker with the time stamp of 3:29 instead of 9.15. I usually start RTD at 9.00 in the morning at the start of the currency market.

My amibroker data setting is 9:15 to 17:00.

Any solution ?

Regards,
Bhavesh

josh1

Hi,
First of all, thank you for such wonderful utility RTD 1.40

I have small problem, when I start RTD, first data point is stored in amibroker with the time stamp of 3:29 instead of 9.15. I usually start RTD at 9.00 in the morning at the start of the currency market.

My amibroker data setting is 9:15 to 17:00.

Any solution ?

Regards,
Bhavesh
This was covered long back. Are you sure using latest version?

Hi Josh Sir
I want to now watchlist how to configure watch list

my errer is trading symbol must be present market watch/n right click on top of market watch and
any one solve my problem who use now

Mr.Josh1,
you and your friends have done a great job. Many generations of traders will thank you for this. Excellent.
I'd downloaded and installed everything as per the videos for installation. I am getting back fill in Amibroker but not real time charts. (RTD window says it needs at least one scrip)
I am running Widows7.
I am using NEST trader.
i am attaching a screen shot of the displayed problem. could you please tell me what went wrong?.

Last edited:
hi joshi i am getting error while i edited the code for rtgoogle xlsx to amibroker

in this line Call AB.Import(0, FileName, "RTNSEF.format"),

runtime error 96, object variable and block variable not set,,
can you help me plz

josh1

Hi Josh Sir
I want to now watchlist how to configure watch list

my errer is trading symbol must be present market watch/n right click on top of market watch and
any one solve my problem who use now
right click on top of market watch and configure