Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

Mungus

Off Topic-

I'm very slow in grasping new technical concept.My friend Rehab helped me set up NOW to Amibroker.Then He helped me set up RTD 1.30.But he's missing from a month.

RTD1.30 is working except the crash inbetween.
I have a fear that may be I'll do some wrong and I'd have to refrain from trading in a lack of real time data(It happend few times) and I had to depend on others.

I'm such a dumb that I PM Vijay(Vijkris) here IF my charts get messed up due to AFL's.

Accept my Apology Sir. :down: I'm bugging you guys in a live market.
I will resolve this error.Thanks a lot.

TracerBullet

Off Topic-

I'm very slow in grasping new technical concept.My friend Rehab helped me set up NOW to Amibroker.Then He helped me set up RTD 1.30.But he's missing from a month.

I have a fear that may be I'll do some wrong and I'd have to refrain from trading in a lack of real time data(It happend few times) and I had to depend on others.

I'm such a dumb that I PM Vijay(Vijkris) here IF my charts get messed up due to AFL's.

You can always keep a backup - just copy paste folder and save it somewhere - then can experiment. Anyway, getting RTD data should be no trouble, if you get stuck let me know after market

josh1

Hello

what will be the title for this in RTD ver 1.40 for amibroker?

Nest Trader (3.11.4)

rgds
Subroto, Why basic question? I don't understand what you want.

josh1

There was fix for crash with Nifty index long time back, unhandled exception due to error in number conversion, std::stoll() i think. Maybe this is same issue if 1.3 didnt have fix. Else could be new bug.
Yes that error was fixed long back. It was due to blank price sent by Nest.

josh1

Off Topic-

Download RTD1.4. Watch the videos and follow them like baby. You will get realtime feed.

josh1

want to use the RTD ver 1.4 but everytime i miss the title part .
what to use there

actually using the rtdman - its working flawlessly - but want to use the new RTDMAN 1.4

rgds
What do you see at top left in the blue bar of your Nest window? Writ first few words of that. It will be "Welcome ...