Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

Nifty spot is available in currency segment. It is better to backfill from there. Otherwise open nest chart for it and press ctrl+d in it. Data table will open. Use my excel utility to backfill nifty spot.
Data table of Nifty spot in currency segment shows blank data,so no back fill from there.

My Excel sheet doesn't support "Link to Excel" and tried according to your instruction, but no luck.

Anyway, thanks for your help and great rtd software.

Can it be possible to back fill the spot data form data table of Nest/Nest Plus Nifty spot chart by RTD 1.40 ?

Last edited:
OK Sir. I figured out the problem.My nest version was old and as soon as i updated it every thing is fine now. My apology for bothering you.

Once again thanks for the great RTD software.

vijayanscbe

@Josh1 and Tracebullet,

Thanks for your effort in developing RTD and sheer support.

I had successfully installed the RTD 1.40, backfill and live update is working perfectly.

How ever the symbol in chart is like "CRUDEOILCRUDEOIL" for CRUDEOIL and "CRUDEOILCRUDEOILe" For CRUDEOILM. Is there is any way to control the symbols in chart datas. I tried by keeping empty in "Rename future as..." in settings.

Thanks in advance.

josh1

@Josh1 and Tracebullet,

Thanks for your effort in developing RTD and sheer support.

I had successfully installed the RTD 1.40, backfill and live update is working perfectly.

How ever the symbol in chart is like "CRUDEOILCRUDEOIL" for CRUDEOIL and "CRUDEOILCRUDEOILe" For CRUDEOILM. Is there is any way to control the symbols in chart datas. I tried by keeping empty in "Rename future as..." in settings.

Thanks in advance.
Do not take Ask Qty and Bid Qty

Hi Josh,

First of all tnx for this wonderful software.

I have one excel file which can download back data upto 15 days from google.
here I am sending this to you for your referance so that may be you can UODATE that file and make BUG free edition :)

In this file there is some BUG like sometimes 1 or 2 minutes data are missing.but over all its a good file for backdata from google. :thumb:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5kmwgsi0slwdjk5/Realtime Intraday Stock Quotes.xlsm?dl=0

Hi this is an awesome software, i watched the videos and it was successfully installed.
I was wondering if this software will be able to show the Times and Sales window in amibroker.
Cause when i click it it says you need to be connected with a real time source and through this software we are connected to a real time source.
So what is the way to get times and sales in Amibroker ?

Hi Seniors,

Thanks for nice initiative and support...

i have tried install first time RTD1.40... looks like some issues.. Can some one point me why i am not getting any data in amibroker .. though backfill is showing as completed..

Thanks,
KP

Hi Seniors,

Thanks for nice initiative and support...

i have tried install first time RTD1.40... looks like some issues.. Can some one point me why i am not getting any data in amibroker .. though backfill is showing as completed..

Thanks,
KP
I have installed it last night as well and was having a similar problem so the option that i have chosen is NEST Plus..instead of the VWAP/stat option, and then hit update and it worked
maybe try that option